Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

15 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

I had a dream that white dress was coming out on feb 21 :thumb3:

Sadly it's 5 days later. :hype:

I read on Wikipedia that someone edited the release date. They added (planned) next to it. I hope it won't be delayed again. :icant:

Mfhp.gif

36 days 

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, AFFA said:

Down at the mental institution, my bussy’s c*mming :makeup:

Reveal hidden contents

:crai:

it shouldn't be doing that i dont think

1 minute ago, hip hop in the summer said:

did @Eclipse said anything about white dress coming out at 26th of february? :candy:

Eclipse dropping acronyms and NONE OF US bothered asking about the released date :thumb3:

lights, camera, acción

Didn't Eclipse told us the following lyrics as well or am I dreaming? 

Driving west at top speed
To california
Venice beach

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Didn't Eclipse told us the following lyrics as well or am I dreaming? 

Driving west at top speed
To california
Venice beach

wasn’t that just another dj butt stuff barbie thing? I think i read something like that in the replies

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLGDBiUBtar/?igshid=1nq3yihik53ts
I don’t know if it’s White Dress related (is the caption lyrics?)

honestly that photo looks years old, i don’t think it’s anything current. her hair and makeup and more ultraviolence era. it might even be an outtake from the dreamland shoot or something considering how she looks but who knows.

What about “down as the men in music’s biggest controversy”?? Maybe she’ll touch upon the period of her Lizzy grant days transitioning into the beginning of her LDR days at some point. Like she used to be happy as a waitress or whatever but then things started to crumble when she achieved her wildest dream. Now she wants to leave LA and chase her old life.

Or how she can’t escape the controversy label no matter how hard she tries. Like whenever she’s in the news it’s always “Lana is RACIST” or something like that but with other celebs they write more chill things like “Ariana seen out wearing pants”. It’s always extreme when she gets on news sites. Her relationship with the media isn’t normal so maybe she’ll touch on that.  People purposely take her words or actions out of content and spinning them to make a headline.

just a theory, idk

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

10 minutes ago, electra said:

honestly that photo looks years old, i don’t think it’s anything current. her hair and makeup and more ultraviolence era. it might even be an outtake from the dreamland shoot or something considering how she looks but who knows.

Yep chuck says in the comments the pic is 4 years old. The caption is nice, I’d like it if we’re a white dress lyric but I doubt chuck would drop a random lyric with a random old picture 

29 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Yep chuck says in the comments the pic is 4 years old. The caption is nice, I’d like it if we’re a white dress lyric but I doubt chuck would drop a random lyric with a random old picture 

I dont think it's a lyric either. But I definitely think it's a teaser to White Dress. 

From what we know, nostalgia is a big influence on the song.