Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

so i found a guy on last.fm that has scrobbled the entire album and posted in the white dress shoutboxes

i know this is typically fake, but he posted correct LMLYLAW lyrics (take you to infinity) in like august.

in september he posted: "When I was a waitress wearing a white dress..." which like...could definitely be and seems fake but who knows

also said that the vocals remind him of lizzy grant  :bebe: i know these usually turn out to be fake but knowing some people have had it for a long time it sorta seems believable

the way we've been joking about "when i was a waitress wearing a white dress" this entire time... :bebe: it'd be actually hilarious if she really is saying this in white dress

did he comment on any other tracks? 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the way we've been joking about "when i was a waitress wearing a white dress" this entire time... :bebe: it'd be actually hilarious if she really is saying this in white dress

not that i can find, it seems sorta suspicious cause he scrobbled the album tracks like right after they were revealed on shazam, so i dont think hes heard the album

but at the same time i am having a hard time totally discrediting it because i remember reading his post on the LMLYLAW shoutbox before the song came out, thinking the lyrics were fake and then hearing it in the song and being like :bebe:

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

This makes me hope that the White dress MV has a 3 minute monologue talking about when she was a waitress wearing a white dress. :cryney2:

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Same but i wish Bus would change places with dance till we die so i could just end the album without skipping:xcry:

dance til we die will be a skip so you’ll get to skip all of them equally A WINNING :oprah:

2 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

this is the first i'm hearing of this, which disappoints me a lot. i was really excited about it as a while but honestly it seems like this is a short EP that goes along with NFR. i might make the album disc two to NFR and delete the covers in itunes, i don't like weyes or zella

i'm not being dramatic i don't like weyes or zella, they're not who i'm listening to lana for. i don't want this collab lmao it's that simple. i'm deleteing trash :noparty:

gurl thats HELLA dramatic. Albums dont strictly  feature the artist who's album it is. Other artists are constantly brought on for collaborations to add to the art and the experience, bringing some versatility and flavor. I hadn't a clue who Weye's Blood was until I saw she was on For Free and it made me go check out Titanic Rising, and while it wasn't my cup of tea on first listen, I really like it now and was my most played album last week. As for Zella I only really like Hypnotic, the rest isnt my style but I dont think its the end of the world that either are singing literal BACKUP VOCALS on For Free..."deleting the trash" because of BACKUP VOCALS? Calm tf down lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I haven't really been listening to Chemtrails or LMLYLAW this month. They are beautiful songs but I think they are entirely carried by her vocals, and the production is sooo lacking. This is why I want the Chemtrails instrumental so much because that always opens my eyes more. 

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

This makes me hope that the White dress MV has a 3 minute monologue talking about when she was a waitress wearing a white dress. :cryney2:

In the entire video, we probably won’t see her wearing a white dress...

IMG-3521.jpg

14 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I hope Dance Till We Die is a continuation of Lust For Life. Or a Lust For Life pt 2 ^_^, the beat on LFL title track is amazingggggggg.

Finally. Someone with brains :krylie: I KNEW I couldn't be the only one who recognizes the genius production on LFL title track and also hope that DTWD keeps that dreamy landscape 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

I haven't really been listening to Chemtrails or LMLYLAW this month. They are beautiful songs but I think they are entirely carried by her vocals, and the production is sooo lacking. This is why I want the Chemtrails instrumental so much because that always opens my eyes more. 

Is the production lacking on Chemtrails? I feel like it's a lot less stripped down. I rarely listen to LMLY but cocc has been on repeat and I'm not getting tired of it.

23 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I hope Dance Till We Die is a continuation of Lust For Life. Or a Lust For Life pt 2 ^_^, the beat on LFL title track is amazingggggggg.

Why did I get 2008 MySpace flashbacks reading this post

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If lmlylaw had a pole routine it would be slow n souful, but filled with elegance strength n poise. Dominant hand clasped inward, opposite hand away pretzeled out unlooped flamenco twirled dominant foot circular paced counter clockwise then opposite hand hooked, spun like they do w umbrellas in the corner of rainy streets where they don't mind getting wet but its just the patter of hefty applause imitating the sound laps of rain puddles being driven over. The lights fade out. U hear someone crying at the majesty the stance. The dancer looks down. Curtains fall. All u remember is the form. The lights gyrating all mathematic. 9e4f18f2289a0b2d9e461f154514b9f7.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I remember during NFR pre-release I was playing Venice Bitch, hiadtfawlmth-bihi, Doin Time and her How to disappear apple event performance on repeat Constantly, but with COCC I haven’t really been listening to the title track or LMLYLAW at all. I like both songs but both of them seem like the type of songs that work better in the context of the album. I feel like if the title track didn’t have that amazing video I would be very meh about it. With NFR I knew I was gonna love it judging by the singles (and endless snippets), but COCC rlly could go either way.

qfrWuBl.png