Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

what the actual fuck is going on in this thread... :hide:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

y'all say the funniest shit here i swear :lmao: these hilarious pre-release threads are mainly the reason why i signed up on this site 2 years ago and still it never fails to crack me up! the thirstiness, public meltdowns and general manic behavior... it's a lanaboards life for me :hooker:

The title track is one month old & I'm still obsessed with. I already played it more than my most plast song last year:defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I really hope that members of the media are watching the Britney Spears doc and re-thinking the way that they write about celebrities. Britney paid such a steep price but so many are put through the wringer by the press for no reason, without any regard for how it may be affecting them, and it's so disturbing and sad to see. Seeing so many people buy into Lana's stupid controversies and try to paint her as trash is so disheartening. I think it's really easy for people to say that Lana should shut up and stop complaining, or to be more careful with her words when she speaks out, but we don't have any idea how it has affected her emotionally over the last decade and I don't think it's anyone's place to tell Lana how she should be experiencing and releasing her feelings.

5 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

pink champaign, LSD (how this deep) and now cocaine? COCC is a dealer itself isn't it

Still have no idea what pink champagne is- acid? 

in fact I still think she’s saying “something tripp-AYYY” 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Y’all won’t stop until you will a cocaine reference on this album into existence will you

girl we aren’t the ones who wrote Florida kilos!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m pretty sure Mojo is print only so the interview  won’t be out until the magazine ships probably

ok cool thanks for letting me know. 'course wish we got the digital but i'm guessing then it has something to do with sales. might start getting news around the end of feb then according to the website

UV/Honeymoon