Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Lentilus said:

Why are ya'll crying over Justin? Lana is the superior musician. And plus, it's not like Lana's gonna win over the grammy's. She's blacklisted in so many outlets anyways. COCC is gonna serve us none the less. Chill. :wtf:

Right, and imagine caring about charts more than she does

She's not going to commit or lock herself in an institution if she doesn't go #1

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Right, and imagine caring about charts more than she does

She's not going to commit or lock herself in an institution if she doesn't go #1

Exactly. :smile2:

Justin has always made filler music anyways.

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Honestly if the album flops I will be sad idgaf! I don't think sales are that important personally but they do affect the budget allocated to an artist.

yes, but Born to Die is one of the longest charting female albums of all time, and LFL/Norman were huge successes. They aren't going to "punish" her for a lowkey release. My god

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

44 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

tbh miss eclipse seems pretty picky when it comes to lana’s music (in a good way) and as someone pretty picky myself who always has high expectations when it comes to her it made me even more excited to hear that he goes as far as to say it’s one of her best openers, i have a lot of hope for once and how often does that happen ? :understand::ahhney:

Let's say it will be divisive :bebe: Only intellectuals will understand the depth and emotion.

Just now, Eclipse said:

Let's say it will be divisive :bebe: Only intellectuals will understand the depth and emotion.

Basically,  those who hated/misunderstood Bartender, are gonna hate WD :hillary::eartha:

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Ok, so i'm glad it didn't come out today then :eartha:

It's a song for the little NFRsters :wowcry:

Yeah, Justin and Lana don't have the same fanbase but he's probably bigger on radio and still has fans from the 00's and 10's who have coins to spend on him if they want to. Lana stans are crazy though so I don't think she'll do terribly in charts. I guess it depends, we are super hungry for her music (as always) but I don't know how exited the Beliebers are? (then again, the ones I've seen online seem to love Changes...)
But Lana's never been too big on promo and usually sells well but does so-so on charts. I think she'll be alright.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

My gut is telling me that WD will get the same amount of praise from those that love Hope Is a Dangerous Thing. Plus I cant wait to make the two songs transition from one to the other. 

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

will LFL lovers love this song or honeymoon whores? or AKA admirers? or is that too much thought to put in to figure it out JsWGLVt.png

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My gut is telling me that WD will get the same amount of praise from those that love Hope Is a Dangerous Thing. Plus I cant wait to make the two songs transition from one to the other. 

Hope my favorite Lana song of all time I know that's right!

Just now, Eclipse said:

No Bartender is not the girl you think she is.

She really is though, but let's not get into the whole nfr topic again shall we. :smile2: You've peaked my interest.

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

well it's a good thing that bartender is my favorite song off of nfr! :hillary: 

PERIOD!!!:gurl: TASTE

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

One of her best songs to date :oprah3: #TeamIntellectual