Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

24 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I hope she keeps glamourizing home chores in the future it will make my daily chores less painful :icant:

Making my bed

Doing the gardening

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This album feels more ‘day in the life’ than NFR. Never once have I spilled my clothes on the floor in a new car, but I have washed my hair and do my laundry :defeated:

Dance Till We Die is going to actually be about sweeping and mopping the floors while dancing (because who doesn’t do that) and we’re dying soon bc of the state of the world 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Mustin is releasing a single:eartha2:

Oh that's just rude! Dropping an album the same day COCC drops and now a single on a day that could be Lana's. 

He will be dealt with :dance:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

33 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I hope she keeps glamourizing home chores in the future it will make my daily chores less painful :icant:

faxing my taxes steaming the curtains 

scrubbing the grout rerooting the flowers

Dealer was a screamer because she was that tired of doing home chores all day & couldn't deal with it anymore:ma:

Throw the litterbox & dirty laundry out of the window Lana while you scream:scream:source.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

27 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the fact that we don't really know what to expect is very exciting! :excited: despite the fact we have some sort of idea of what we're about to hear, for example, wild at heart being country, it's still a mysterious, will it have a folk sound? will it be rock-oriented? will it have a psychedelic element? we really won't know until we hear it, but that's what's exciting about this era, i can't wait to hear the album for the first time, it's going to be such a beautiful and exciting experience :party: 

i love that we're going into it having no idea what to expect which we didn't have the privilege of doing with her last two albums. it sounds like there's going to be elements from a wide range of genres which people fear could equate to a lack of cohesion but i don't think that'll be the case, AKA and HM (her opuses) draw in so much inspiration from many different sounds but they flow seamlessly WFNRe8K.gif

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i love listening to cocc when i'm at my volunteer shift because i spend 2/3 of it prepping food and doing the dishes for dogs...

scooping the wet food, soaking the kibble

on a side note i really want to hear dealer :eartha: "screamer" is giving me i'm tired of singing the blues, it's not you it's just me, me and my boyfriend, all of the rich whores session, noir and i need it.... digital bonus track ben? lana? jack? hmm?

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, HighbytheSea said:

When she transitions from "I'm still so strange and Wiiiilllld" to "you're in the wind I'm in the waaaater", Windows f*ckin shatter. Walls crumble. Electrical currents disrupted. It's EVERYTHING :angie: you just want to scream to the wind when she sings it out. We were never gonna be ready for this album!!!!

That part lowers my cholesterol, matches my 401(k) contributions, and changes my car's oil simultaneously

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

the fact that it was described as "beautiful & folky" by clay... 5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C a sonic mix between aka & honeymoon, with a touch of sirens... :trisha: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

expectation: washing my hair doing the laundry etc

reality:

0rqh2i377ea41.jpg

what if she also bring this back for white dress music video

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

And many more. Its times where u contemplate suicide and Lana is like "I gotchu bby. You're safe with me. There is more to life. Dont leave without seeing everything yet."

Or is it just me :(

the way cherry blossom always makes me feel like that especially the bridge :xcry:

if she's getting folky and warbly and trembly i hope it sounds like try tonight :hair: 

that track is simultaneously so comforting and heartbreaking and i honestly think the soft tone of her voice allows for all those emotions. it's like she's on the verge of breaking, her voice trembles, yet she's holding it together for someone else... ughhhhh i just want COCC to bless my ears already

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

if she's getting folky and warbly and trembly i hope it sounds like try tonight :hair: 

that track is simultaneously so comforting and heartbreaking and i honestly think the soft tone of her voice allows for all those emotions. it's like she's on the verge of breaking, her voice trembles, yet she's holding it together for someone else... ughhhhh i just want COCC to bless my ears already

that's exactly how i feel about try tonight :xcry: i definitely feel like white dress is going to have that element, since it's about the beginning of her artistry when she was young, so i wouldn't be surprised at all if it had that youthful, vulnerable, yet carefully optimistic vibe :xcry: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I cant wait till i play the whole album and when title track will be ending i hear boom boom boom boom boom boom sssss (silence) YOU SHOULD STAY THAT CLOSE TO JEEEEESUS transition :hair:

IM SCREAMING  :monica:

lights, camera, acción