Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, new gods said:

does anyone know when vinyl/cd shipments get sent to stores before the release cause i started working at a record shop not too long ago and i need to get my hands on some cocc asap

The next cassette girl supreme is upon us :oprah:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

32 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The day is March 19, and Lana/her label still havnt said a word on anything, and the album isn't out yet....what do we do?:bebe:

We wake up, curse in 2 different languages, and stream White Dress onwards to For Free on repeat for the foreseeable future

10 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

even though i have a dozen CDs and vinyl copies arriving on the 19th, i still kinda wanna go to the shop and pick up a copy, i get such a buzz of seeing my favourite albums on the shelves in the store, it reminds me of when i was little seeing britney spears CD's in sainsburys

also i mostly just want to put chemtrails in front of every other album on display :sass:

The way I can totally see myself writing this :wowcry: 

34 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The day is March 19, and Lana/her label still havnt said a word on anything, and the album isn't out yet....what do we do?:bebe:

giphy.gif

Outside Tap management at midnight on the  19th 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

large cooperations and companies when they notice an influx of people taking the day off on the 19th ezgif-7-110b9d9b4c94.thumb.gif.49d8a3754

CCTV cams in record stores noticing a large influx of twinks a week before the 19th

200.webp

all it takes is one gay or gal getting their hands on a CD, vinyl, and/or cassette early to hear everything in LQ :excited::excited: wish I worked @ target so I could snatch a copy when the shipment came in (although this time around I definitely won't spoil it for myself if it l***ed in potato quality cause that brings back war flashbacks listening to my voice memo recordings of Honeymoon from the Urban Outfitters listening event on repeat :rip:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Taking days off for release pretty much means I'm committed to wait till release if leaks happen, otherwise my days off will be completely pointless :bebe:

It'll be more transcendent listening on release day anyway :whatever:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

God I hope it doesn't leak. I feel like it would be a serious win for us if we actually figured out a way to avoid spreading/sharing the leaks. I fell victim to the temptation last time around but I made up for it by buying two vinyls, the CD, the cassette, and the MP3 version and I stream it sometimes :cuteface:

Since these releases are always the midnight rollout, it will probably start to spread from NZ & Aus on the 18th...

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.