Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Imagine Dark But Just A Game being a Gods & Monsters level masterpiece :trisha: Does it have any percussion? I don't remember its instruments credit

Lanarat.png

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

You 're right she said they are sister tracks ( the ying to yang )

Which made NO sense till we got the version of TNBAR on LFL

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

me thinks: 

After Chemtrails, folky record, that turned out to not be critically acclaimed and Lana got many of negative opinions after it, Lana finds her Ultraviolence alter ego again. She decides to rework and put on her new album in 2024: 

Thunder :angie:

Serene Queen :grinds:

Wild One :heart:

Dealer :scream:

And other songs, where she can say FUCK YOU to critics and sing about whatever she wants to. It’s like, you know, full circle, 8 years later, Lana’s bad b*tch alter ego strikes again. 

Spoiler

don’t care if you like that idea or not, but i would be happy. it anyways won’t happen cuz she wants to have a country album :noparty:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

1 hour ago, Fart Deco said:

Also didn't she say that Yosemite is the yin to TNBAR yang or something like that? So I guess they're somehow connected, it'll be interesting :bored:

I doubt that still works with the "TOWPAWNGAS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT TONITE, I JUST WANNA PARTAY WITH U, I'M TAKING OFF MAH BATHINGSUIT"-version of the track.

I suppose the "yin and yang" thing was aimed at how Yosemite was hopeful and happy and how BAR was bitter and disappointed.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Yosemite are definitely my top two tracks that I'm most excited for.. I'm excited for the whole album obviously but those two are just definitely speaking to me :legend:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

I think we can be pretty sure we'll get the album by now, she's never postponed a date after announcing the release officially. :shh2:

Wot

I mean it depends what you mean by "officially" but she announced actual dates for both Violet and COCC and then delayed them for many months.

I think she knows that delaying when thousands of people have paid to pre-order all the stuff would be going too far, though. Hopefully. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Wot

I mean it depends what you mean by "officially" but she announced actual dates for both Violet and COCC and then delayed them for many months.

I think she knows that delaying when thousands of people have paid to pre-order all the stuff would be going too far, though. Hopefully. 

Officially as in making an announcement on Twitter and Instagram, preferably with cover art and pre-order link to go with it, and not just mentioning it nonchalantly in a video. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Officially as in making an announcement on Twitter and Instagram, preferably with cover art and pre-order link to go with it, and not just mentioning it nonchalantly in a video. :creep:

September 5 was announced on her IG, though :oic2:

Anyway I don't think she'll delay now because of the pre-orders. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

September 5 was announced on her IG, though :oic2:

Anyway I don't think she'll delay now because of the pre-orders. 

When her company is involved with preorder and all, it’s not going away. Other than that, well, she does give us reasons to have trust issues :flop:

Chemtrails could be her best tracklist ever. 
Wild at Heart gives me strong God Knows I Tried vibes by the title. Not All Who Wander Are Lost seems to connect thematically with Ride. Dark But Just a Game has a nice opposition, although it could be her most Lana title out of the bunch. Dance Till We Die has me intrigued, especially since Mojo called it outstanding. 

Y'all don't kill me i'm not manifesting this or anything but... Not All Who Wander Are Lost (as a title) feels like it belongs on Lust For Life, strong When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing vibes for me. Dance Till We Die and obviously Yosemite as well :creep:

Just now, ItsaWhale89 said:

Do we know what time the album will release?

Albums and singles are usually out on streaming platforms at midnight/ 00:01 in your respective country. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png