Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Sorry! Behind the Iron Gates in just a few months! :yesnod:

so true bestie! God has favorites and ur on the list :kiss3: She did say it was supposed to come out in this month (not that we can believe her anymore :rip: ) so I do believe in a spring/late summer release

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

1 minute ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

so true bestie! God has favorites and ur on the list :kiss3: She did say it was supposed to come out in this month (not that we can believe her anymore :rip: ) so I do believe in a spring/late summer release

LOL I hope so too! We know she was compiling Violet from April-June 2020 and released it in September, and she started that process with Behind the Iron Gates in January, so hopefully by this summer it’ll be out! 

25 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

AHH having a nostalgia moment over this thread. Its due date is so near :defeated:My Lanaboards birth was during this pre-release and it's honestly been one of the funnest things I've ever witnessed. The enormous amount of meltdowns, gates, delusion, scat, cursed dates, drama, shenanigans, theories and fanmade cover arts :oprah: 

featuring all of these iconic things:

Vinyl colours, August 5th, September 5th, February 26th, QFTC, team realistic, team delulu, cocctober, 3 days and 4 midnights, Seafoam Nova, Dolphin Flower,

soon, sylvia, sean, september, spooky, shanice, sheridan, surprise release, shazam, sophie 

magate :ma:, magate 2.0 :ma:, dancing lana :hype: blingeegate, mesh mask, boargate,

the never-ending violet era (Sylvia...), brujademusica, source code excavations, "Twitch? Lana del rey WITCH" mariah.gif, page 666, Margaret Thatcher, pixel counting, ALBUM COVER MELTDOWNS

And also many many posts of:

"...ya know my problem with nfr is that i just think it's so..." 

"i actually really like that chemtrails 9 snippet..."

"inb4 she posts about her personal trainer again instead of the album she's supposed to be releasing soon"

"Here's how chemtrails can still be released on september 5th..."

"Fuck off Jared"

it's been a wild ass ride and i've loved every bit of it with you people giphy.gif just wanted to say it

don’t forget the iconic “it’s seek”

i love you, but you don't understand me.

me after listening to for free, contemplating what to do with my life now that i've heard cocc

where do i go from here

something something

sinoma

south dakota

mount rushmore

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I actually don’t know what I’m going to do with myself after March 19th. My first of day of being in the lockdown was March 15th 2020, the day Lana posted that IG photo dump with Grenadine Quarantine and If This is the End I Want a Boyfriend (back when we thought those were songs) and for most of this pandemic, since May, we’ve been looking forward to Chemtrails. 

Of course, life moves on and I’m sure we all have developments in our careers and school and lives in general after this, but it just feels so weird since Chemtrails was kind of like an absolute thing to look forward to during these times of stagnancy and now that it’s actually here, it’s surreal! We did it! :oprah:

Sometimes I feel like Godna’s playing a little game with me laughing trying to see how long we can wait cuz the way this goes its like a joke. Nobodys waited as lobg for Cocc than me or white dress like

37 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

AHH having a nostalgia moment over this thread. Its due date is so near :defeated:My Lanaboards birth was during this pre-release and it's honestly been one of the funnest things I've ever witnessed. The enormous amount of meltdowns, gates, delusion, scat, cursed dates, drama, shenanigans, theories and fanmade cover arts :oprah: 

featuring all of these iconic things:

Vinyl colours, August 5th, September 5th, February 26th, QFTC, team realistic, team delulu, cocctober, 3 days and 4 midnights, Seafoam Nova, Dolphin Flower,

soon, sylvia, sean, september, spooky, shanice, sheridan, surprise release, shazam, sophie 

magate :ma:, magate 2.0 :ma:, dancing lana :hype: blingeegate, mesh mask, boargate,

the never-ending violet era (Sylvia...), brujademusica, source code excavations, "Twitch? Lana del rey WITCH" mariah.gif, page 666, Margaret Thatcher, pixel counting, ALBUM COVER MELTDOWNS

And also many many posts of:

"...ya know my problem with nfr is that i just think it's so..." 

"i actually really like that chemtrails 9 snippet..."

"inb4 she posts about her personal trainer again instead of the album she's supposed to be releasing soon"

"Here's how chemtrails can still be released on september 5th..."

"Fuck off Jared"

it's been a wild ass ride and i've loved every bit of it with you people giphy.gif just wanted to say it

We could write a whole new We Didnt Start The Fire just woth events that happened in the Cocc pre release thread

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

sorry to post this gif again but wow how perfect does she look here, her features are so striking 

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

listening to the album for the first time is going to be a little bittersweet because it's the end of an era, the end of this iconic pre-release era! i've had a lot of fun with you all, and i'm going to miss it, but there's a possibility that she could announce ldr8 right after the album's released... and it's just a never-ending cycle of anticipating, excitement, & delusion :ma: 

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I actually don’t know what I’m going to do with myself after March 19th. My first of day of being in the lockdown was March 15th 2020, the day Lana posted that IG photo dump with Grenadine Quarantine and If This is the End I Want a Boyfriend (back when we thought those were songs) and for most of this pandemic, since May, we’ve been looking forward to Chemtrails. 

Of course, life moves on and I’m sure we all have developments in our careers and school and lives in general after this, but it just feels so weird since Chemtrails was kind of like an absolute thing to look forward to during these times of stagnancy and now that it’s actually here, it’s surreal! We did it! :oprah:

Then we'll have "Behind the Iron Gates," and when that's published i'm sure LDR8 pre pre-release era will begin :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.