Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Adele's management confirmed her album isn't coming in September  :creep:  

Adele's new album is more urban legend at this point than reality lol. 

I know we stan a ADHD queen, but to have announced that precise of a date, she has to have consulted Interscope before. And if they want her to do well on the charts. no way they would have put her against Adele. 

I just checked and it was one of the first images that came up on google when you search chemtrails. It was used by the ny times lol we are clowns

That's not a bad sign actually? Why would he post a random pic of chemtrails? Unless he wanted us to lowkey know he's working with her again?

Insert a detective pikachu gif

tenor.gif?itemid=6193741

We are all fantasising here, but we all know this album will end up being full of acoustic ballads with a lana selfie as the cover

She knows she has to deliver.

Remember when she said "I feel sorry for Norman's little sister"?

Remember how unready we were for Norman?

HAVE HOPE

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

allegedly this is the picture in question

njjd9s0cqv651.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I have no idea if this is fake tho, someone posted it on reddit, so take it with a grain of salt

hate to rain on the parade but... im p sure this is the same picture used in this article, just with a filter over it https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/science/scientists-just-say-no-to-chemtrails-conspiracy-theory.html

Adele's management confirmed her album isn't coming in September  :creep:

Dammit I was excited

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

hate to rain on the parade but... im p sure this is the same picture used in this article, just with a filter over it https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/science/scientists-just-say-no-to-chemtrails-conspiracy-theory.html

ohh yeah it does. I'm sure its the same one just cropped, even the tree and leaves are the same! but I honestly don't care that much if its real or not, I'm still waiting for news from Lana herself

This is not true. They worked on Love.

Oh my bad, I didn’t know he was one of the producers for Love. I thought it only was a Rick Nowels song.

But still, it’s only one song in years, and I’m pretty sure Jack will be the only main producer for the album. If Emile is by any mean involved, he’ll be an additional producer

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

that chemtrails pic is fake for sure. the twitter acc that first posted it was the same one that posted the fake "let me love you like a woman" snippet. 

so... who gonna find the random arabic site with a release date this time?

hold me, love me, leak me, honey be the first who ever leaked

Ah ya ha a a a a

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Lanas fatal flaw of recent projects has been overcrowding, thus specific tracks losing their individuality.

Atleast if this record only has like 9 songs, they’ll all feel like they’re supposed to be there.

Plus it’s not like we’ve never been served an EP before

Both LFL and NFR were 4-5 tracks too long, some of these songs should've seriously been relegated to unreleased material. She needs to be more concise and coherent imho. These two albums seriously lacked clarity in ideas and weren't as cohesive as what she's previously displayed.

Both LFL and NFR were 4-5 tracks too long, some of these songs should've seriously been relegated to unreleased material. She needs to be more concise and coherent imho. These two albums seriously lacked clarity in ideas and weren't as cohesive as what she's previously displayed.

Even Honeymoon having 15 tracks felt organic.

Dare I say it's at the saving grace of Burnt Norton?

I mean even if she's so against deluxe versions, she has to see that they are going to sell just as well.

PLENTY of fans will buy them, and probably even buy a standard edition too.

Deluxe em or Interlude them miss Del Rey

NFR could've lost TNBAR and bartender and would be so so much more concise and the second half would drag much less

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Even Honeymoon having 15 tracks felt organic.

Dare I say it's at the saving grace of Burnt Norton?

I mean even if she's so against deluxe versions, she has to see that they are going to sell just as well.

PLENTY of fans will buy them, and probably even buy a standard edition too.

Deluxe em or Interlude them miss Del Rey

I was gonna say the same honestly.  :hdu:

Like 'Honeymoon' is clearly a long record, but somehow it doesn't feel that way and it flows really well. 'Lust for Life' sill feels more like a mixtape rather than an album, and 'NFR' while sonically the album is actually pretty cohesive, songs like 'Doin' Time', 'Cinnamon Girl', 'How to disappear', 'TNBAR' and 'hope' feel out of place, maybe the order of the songs themselves just doesn't contribute here, but still. 

I hope there's an interlude on COCC to make the whole thing feel less overlong.

NFR could've lost TNBAR and bartender and would be so so much more concise and the second half would drag much less

I don't care too much for the record as a whole, but 'Bartender' is pretty good imho.  :rip:

But agree about 'TNBAR', either keep the original lyrics to fit in with the theming of 'NFR!' with the bullshit/cocky artist narrative she pushed in the title track, or let it be an unreleased fan favourite. But she did this song dirty on 'NFR!'.

I swear if she doesn't come through with something by September 5 whether it will be the album, a single or at least Violet's Ass Bent Over The Grass...

b3ac02145e5a08b4e8e242c2199815dae8987464

Lana mentioning a release date doesn't mean anything to us anymore, we're so fed up with her release date antics we don't even believe her at this particular point. :rip:

Also, I preferred 'Violently Bent Backwards Over The Grass' by the dearly departed @13B1tches, but this also works.  :hooker:

Lana mentioning a release date doesn't mean anything to us anymore, we're so fed up with her release date antics we don't even believe her at this particular point. :rip:

Also, I preferred 'Violently Bent Backwards Over The Grass' by the dearly departed @13B1tches, but this also works. :hooker:

I’m actually impressed to have a solid date before 3 or 4 singles.