Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Can we also give Nicole some credit? I mean yeah her photoshopping skills weren't the best during the BTD/Paradise shoot but that was almost 10 years ago and I'm pretty sure she's learnt from it and has improved

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if nicole actually was not working with lana, wouldn't it have been easier to clear that up verbally rather than just deleting the post? at first i thought it might be awkward to say "sorry. i did not work with lana!" but thinking about it more, its the professional/obvious thing to do.

i assume she isnt like lana :oic2: , who tends to strangely go around talking about certain things leaving us confused asf. i dont see anything wrong with her denying working with lana so why would she go around it? im being hopeful (or delusional).

I want a song that sounds like Is it wrong?

And the cover shot by Nicole Nodland

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was just thinking, if by chance COTCC’s instrumentals are a mix of the soft ethereal sound of Lana’s first poem and the darker surfy sound of her second poem, it would kinda have Twin Peaks vibes.

I was just listening to Julee Cruise's 'Floating Into The Night' album yesterday, and thinking almost the same thing; how cool it would be for LDR, on COCC, to do an atmospheric project like that, a whole album's worth. 

As far as the release goes, since, when 'NFR' was released, she said that she was just going to drop 'White Hot Forever' without any fanfare or build-up sometime in 2020, and now we believe 'WHF' is 'COCC' and not a spoken-word album, I don't expect a single beforehand, or much notice in the press, I just expect COCC to drop on 9/5, as she said it would.

Maybe she learned a hard lesson from the 'NFR' fiasco, and perhaps just isn't in the mood for all that goes into the build-up and prerelease, the video shoots, interviews, magazine covers, heavy media scheduling, etc.

Now that she's been very successful, she probably no longer looks forward to any of that as exciting, fun or a new experience, it's probably just tedious work for her now. Just as many famous bands can't wait to be be successful and tour, but touring quickly becomes tedious, so much so that some bands break up or fire founding members because of their lack of interest in touring. 

Fake update.

A little bit of a new Lana song has leaked.

Summertime Gladness

The fan through the window was making me wet

Not the electric one a real one named Brett

Peering through the window where he shouldn't have been

He was tall, muscular and beautifully thin

We danced by the ocean which was vivid and mild

Nine months from now I'll be having Brett's child

why do i get the idea that when Lana announced COCC she prolly only had like 3 half done demos and was just projecting what she wanted to accomplish then when Sept 5 rolls around there will be crickets????  reminds me of March 29, 2019 RIP

We are now entering the stage of “Lana is a dumb liar, she never does what she says, she hates us, the record is scrapped, she is redoing the whole damn thing with ugly trap beats, etc., etc.”

Usually, something happens right after that stage :)