Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Lana's album threads from 2018-onward are just shallow, moronic, repetitive ramblings divorced from reality and devoid of any taste whatsoever, about why Lana isn't a sounding and looking like she did in 2012.

NFR is still, by far and away, her best album. In fact, it's her only above average album! And nothing can change those facts. Maybe Jack can help her deliver another great album (although after those lame instagram stunts, I'm not so sure about it).

Lana was great and built her own fanbase without Jack's help for years... I mean you're entitled to your opinion but it's delusional to think she needs his help to make a good album. Like what?

And what do her instagram stunts have to do with whether her album will be good or not?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Stupid Jared going at it again. Go away.

Lana came to this level all by herself. She doesnt need Jack to raise her game or fame.

I love Jack but you are just making me dislike him with your words Jared Noob.

LMAO Jared seems to have forgotten the Israel debacle that preceded NFR (and resulted in her dropping MAC and VB in quick succession as a distraction). 

As distasteful as her antics can be, they have fuck all to do with the quality of her musical output. Try again. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana's album threads from 2018-onward are just shallow, moronic, repetitive ramblings divorced from reality and devoid of any taste whatsoever, about why Lana isn't a sounding and looking like she did in 2012.

NFR is still, by far and away, her best album. In fact, it's her only above average album! And nothing can change those facts. Maybe Jack can help her deliver another great album (although after those lame instagram stunts, I'm not so sure about it).

Why are you here tho?
Every time you comment here you either hating on Lana or hating on members here.
If you are only a fan of Jack then you can open a thread for him, I just don't understand why you ruin this thread to everyone with writing nasty things about Lana and the rest of the members' opinions.

ps - Emile Hayne, Dan Auerbach, Dan Heath, Blake Stranathan and many other producers did a much better job with Lana than Jack did.

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I perceive this album to be in phases...

Parts of a thunderstorm.

First part is the calm before the storm.. there is a general feeling of uneasiness. You know something dark is looming though you cant put a finger on it. You are anxious and you question everything. Paranoia grips you.. we can expect alot of thoughtful reflective songs here..questioning herself

Second part is the storm itself. Things break down. You lose your shit and you cry and weep. Maybe a breakup? Maybe hate comments ? Maybe something more. Things of the past returning. Here we can expect alot of angry songs. Sad songs. Songs about breakups and songs about this love of her returning. Or any current situation for that matter.

The third phase will be after the storm. There is complete loss of hope. She feels suicidal. All that she has built over the years has been lost. She has given up. And she doesnt want to try anymore. She dreams of the better days she has had..filled with regrets..songs full of remorse and how she wish she could have prevented all this...

lately ive been hungry for Chemtrails news, and I was looking at her poems to get me excited for the book...

idk if anyone noticed, but her poem "Past the Bushes Cyprus Thriving" mentions 'CHEMTRAILS', which is interesting. Leads me to believe Lana has been working on COTCC way before NFR was released...

idk if this has been discussed but it is neat that Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass will have a possible flare or allude to chemtrails - and I kind of wonder if the man she is describing is chase or barrie (long hair parted part in the poem) idk now im rambling but im just so excited for Chemtrails 

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but has anyone noticed this was posted on dbree? https://dbree.org/v/ff702c I was checking "LDR" on the search function and this came up. Is there any even fraction of a possibility it is real? Does anyone know if Lana is known to ever post things like this anonymously before?

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here yet, but has anyone noticed this was posted on dbree? https://dbree.org/v/ff702c I was checking "LDR" on the search function and this came up. Is there any even fraction of a possibility it is real? Does anyone know if Lana is known to ever post things like this anonymously before?

Fake. 100%.

giphy.gif

i highly, highly doubt it. this is literally all songs that we know of, and i know we're doubtful of lana sometimes but she isn't that lousy. the only song on that list that is more unknown or elusive is "talking like an answering machine" yet we still know of it, because it's registered. 

but in all honesty the idea of lana teasing upcoming projects or straight up leaking information on dbree is honestly so iconic and she should actually do that. 

WGe8ynS.gif

Fake. 100%.

Thank you for clarification. I was a little bit confused because she has been posting things typed up like this on social media recently and I didn't know if it was perhaps screenshotted from somewhere and posted by her or even posted straight to dbree for whatever reason 

but in all honesty the idea of lana teasing upcoming projects or straight up leaking information on dbree is honestly so iconic and she should actually do that. 

tik tok promo incoming? ;-)

I want to say that I get vanity project vibes from this one. akin to how HM is like a well known social concept, but with how wide-ranging the title is, I'm thinking it might be a slicker, more honed(?) version of LFL. 

things we might've overlooked:

and 

which get me hopeful bc of the lush sound, and wonder if she's gonna be sharing the heroine's perspective based off a Bond type of world.

hmm looking at those instagram posts, i have a theory on the album, i think its aesthetic will be like classic 50s/60s romance glamorous cinema vibes, representing like the rich and wealthy country club going people, but that being a bubble with impending doom headed for it, aka the chemtrails. chemtrails symbolizing reality, the changes in modern society making it impossible for the classic 50s/60s romance glamorous life style to be obtainable in todays world

hmm looking at those instagram posts, i have a theory on the album, i think its aesthetic will be like classic 50s/60s romance glamorous cinema vibes, representing like the rich and wealthy country club going people, but that being a bubble with impending doom headed for it, aka the chemtrails. chemtrails symbolizing reality, the changes in modern society making it impossible for the classic 50s/60s romance glamorous life style to be obtainable in todays world

I was sprinkling these comments earlier w another member on this thread yeess wouldn't that b great? what do u think about kill kill the unreleased track regarding that? 

UV/Honeymoon

I was sprinkling these comments earlier w another member on this thread yeess wouldn't that b great? what do u think about kill kill the unreleased track regarding that? 

very unpopular opinion on here im sure, but im not the biggest fan of like pre-born to die lana songs, a few are cute but i love her most UV and onward sounding songs much more. Kill Kill is cute tho i just never catch myself putting it on!

very unpopular opinion on here im sure, but im not the biggest fan of like pre-born to die lana songs, a few are cute but i love her most UV and onward sounding songs much more. Kill Kill is cute tho i just never catch myself putting it on!

honestly didn't really keep track, bc well opinion's opinion but. discovered it just recently, I feel like it'd be easy to connect w the Bond 60s ish sound haze for cocc imo

UV/Honeymoon

I'm just surprised that someone would ever choose to have Jack Antonoff as their profile picture. It's giving me Jimmy Fallon stans energy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

this is my dream, but I just don’t see her putting that much thought/effort into it these days. Maybe she’ll surprise us tho.

She’s gotta put out a single IMO. A surprise drop isn’t gonna work out well for her. She’s no beyonce, I know she doesn’t care about sales but she does care about not being embarrassed.

Get that poetry book out of the way, then single time mid August at the latest. And a good single that people will wanna listen to more than once.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

can you go and just create JackoffBoards.com bc you're clearly not a fan of lana's

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF