Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

can she do a cover of Ashes To Ashes on this album please?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If I’m picking old songs that I wouldn’t mind this record conjuring:

Btd: Born to Die

Paradise: Bel Air

UV: West Coast

HM: Terrance Loves You

LfL: Heroin

NFR: Venice bitch

What I *want* this album to sound like:

-Dark Paradise

-Body Electric

-West Coast

-Religion

-Groupie Love

-Cherry

-Cinnamon Girl

So clearly I want the trippy dreamy vibes.

What I *think* it’s going to sound like

-Video Games

-MAC

-Hope Is...

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I have no idea what to expect genre wise but i really hope it has some tracks that are mocking or talking sarcastically about the lifestyles and things that she used to sing about on BTD and paradise. (And i think it will judging by the title)

Some Character Development  :hooker:  

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

I have no idea what to expect genre wise but i really hope it has some tracks that are mocking or talking sarcastically about the lifestyles and things that she used to sing about on BTD and paradise. (And i think it will judging by the title)

Some Character Development  :hooker:  

Looking at her current lifestyle as a jaded rich white gurl, I think it would be a bit cringy if she would try to be sarcastic about those things.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

If I’m picking old songs that I wouldn’t mind this record conjuring:

Btd: Born to Die

Paradise: Bel Air

UV: West Coast

HM: Terrance Loves You

LfL: Heroin

NFR: Venice bitch

Taste. The combination of all of these sounds. Just add a hoe anthem in there and it's a perfect album.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I don’t why, but I keep thinking that the line « chemtrails over the country club » will only be mentioned once in the song by the same name (à la Mariners Apartment Complex). Something in the vein of the outro of The greatest or something else totally unexpected, like on a heartbreak song : « On the day you left me, there were chemtrails over the country club ».

I still think the album is going to be more laid back, Hope is a dangerous thing and change vibes. Maybe her slowest and minimalist album yet. I think this album will align with the poetry she’s releasing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's mid july and we have heard NOTHING, not even a single 15 second snippet about how this album is gonna sound...and I bet we won't be getting anything regarding cocc until august....this is pretty damn exciting, I'm really curious

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's mid july and we have heard NOTHING, not even a single 15 second snippet about how this album is gonna sound...and I bet we won't be getting anything regarding cocc until august....this is pretty damn exciting, I'm really curious

Like other members said, I’m pretty sure she won’t say anything before the audiobook is out, so she can fully focus on the record, if she ever releases something. She might never say anything until September 4

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Like other members said, I’m pretty sure she won’t say anything before the audiobook is out, so she can fully focus on the record, if she ever releases something. She might never say anything until September 4

The Instagram silence is a good sign imo. She posted about the book and then back to silence, which might mean she’s working on the record and promo/video.

We must also take into account this Covid shit is likely making things a lot harder in terms of organisation (say shooting for a mv, moving around LÁ which I learn is back on lockdown, people having to come from other parts of the country/world, online communication, finalising shipment details and production in a time when everything could shut down and change like from one day to the next and such) - It might be very time consuming, very risky in terms of money and leave you with not much time to post interesting content on Instagram. I think this is a very challenging time for big artists who have basically seen a big chunk of their income (live shows) cut down. I’m not saying they have it bad though lol I’m sure they’re living their best fcking quarantine life but still I think their team and management have to reassess the whole plan and this could take a long time.

Looking at her current lifestyle as a jaded rich white gurl, I think it would be a bit cringy if she would try to be sarcastic about those things.

she's become the rich old man she used to sing about omg

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me