Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Oh my, imagine this:

Back cover is a picture of a table, preferably blue, then some lines of cocaine resembling chemtrails on the sky.

Her hand and nose are also on the pic, tryna snort them  :creep:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The record label (Interscope) nor her management (TaP) has said anything confirming that release date.

Sadly, it’s not the artist who sets the release date. The label makes the call.

I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see it coming on 9/5.

They always confirm AFTER she announced it herself.

Oh my, imagine this:

Back cover is a picture of a table, preferably blue, then some lines of cocaine resembling chemtrails on the sky.

Her hand and nose are also on the pic, tryna snort them  :creep:

ok but i'd kinda love this

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I fully believe we will be getting this album no delays!

The only songs that we have HEARD before that I want on the tracklist are Fine China and Yes To Heaven, but reworked production and like a better bridge in fine china rather than her just repeating "fine china" over and over, and maybe some updated lyrics in both songs. I want this album to have a revamped UV sound. Those two songs got cut from UV so heres her chance to make it right.

I would also like Yosemite on the album, we have never heard it, just know the title, so it would be a thrill to finally hear it. Roses Bloom for You would be nice too but idk if that would fit?

I want the album to be 13-15 songs, that way 2 we have heard before and 1 title we know wont seem like a big deal.

(also I am very new here but i LOVE it and everyone is so nice and some of the comments have some of the funniest snark I've read in a while! cant wait to experience the release with yall!)

The only songs that we have HEARD before that I want on the tracklist are Fine China and Yes To Heaven, but reworked production and like a better bridge in fine china rather than her just repeating "fine china" over and over, and maybe some updated lyrics in both songs. I want this album to have a revamped UV sound. Those two songs got cut from UV so heres her chance to make it right.

I would also like Yosemite on the album, we have never heard it, just know the title, so it would be a thrill to finally hear it. Roses Bloom for You would be nice too but idk if that would fit?

I want the album to be 13-15 songs, that way 2 we have heard before and 1 title we know wont seem like a big deal.

(also I am very new here but i LOVE it and everyone is so nice and some of the comments have some of the funniest snark I've read in a while! cant wait to experience the release with yall!)

welcome to lb :wub: and yes omg everything you said is exactly what i want too! it would be such a nice surprise if she really released the album as promised and tbh this time it really feels like she's gonna do just that

I wonder if we’ll get any singles? Unfortunately, it’s not like radio will play them, so perhaps she doesn’t see the point in releasing singles?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

They always confirm AFTER she announced it herself.

That’s the point. The label needs to confirm it after the artist does, which Interscope hasn’t.

I wonder if we’ll get any singles? Unfortunately, it’s not like radio will play them, so perhaps she doesn’t see the point in releasing singles?

With the way the business is, Lana doesn’t really need singles.

I would DIE if COCC has jazzy/baroque pop vibes like Honeymoon. Maybe with a few trap elements too; imagine something similar to The Blackest Day or Religion but with deeper lyrics in the style of her poetry book. :ohmy: 

Ugh I can't wait to see how it will transition into Behind the Iron Gates....

I know I have said this before and I hate to burst everyone’s bubble, but this album is not coming out in September. Odds are it will come out in November, closer to the holidays.

sept is a very normal release month for lana

I know I have said this before and I hate to burst everyone’s bubble, but this album is not coming out in September. Odds are it will come out in November, closer to the holidays.

tenor.gif

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

fine china..... vagina... all of my vagina, fresh linen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She just posted a Tik Tok possibly teasing a new song OMG

Possible new song called “It’s beautiful”

May also be for Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever as she recites the title at the end of the video.. eep I'm so excited x

https://vm.tiktok.com/J2XGpUW/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS