Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wait..I was at a friends house and we cooked sth together when she dropped the NFR! cover+tracklist last year and today I'll visit the same friend and we will cook sth together again ...haven't seen her since the beginning of July ....this is a sign from the universe!

Lana will make an announcement today!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i don't get why people be going on about this album being a surprise but then get bummed when we suspect like a surprise announcement... if it's a surprise, we don't know anything? so why tell people not to get their hopes up

she originally announced it last year, which wasn't a surprise, then announced in May, again no surprise, so just drop the tracklist, like it's not a surprise anymore  :facepalm:

i don't get why people be going on about this album being a surprise but then get bummed when we suspect like a surprise announcement... if it's a surprise, we don't know anything? so why tell people not to get their hopes up

Edit: Oop nevermind

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wait..I was at a friends house and we cooked sth together when she dropped the NFR! cover+tracklist last year and today I'll visit the same friend and we will cook sth together again ...haven't seen her since the beginning of July ....this is a sign from the universe!

Lana will make an announcement today!!

Cooking: clairvoyance comes mostly from this simple function  :candy:

(and also COCC/COOKing... IT CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE :hdu: )

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

I was just on her insta and god damn, if the portrait by Joan Baez ended up being the cover art I wouldn’t even be mad. It’s beautiful and I can totally see that ~aesthetic~ for COCC :lel:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

We really need somebody here to get a job in the pressing plant and send us photos of the vinyl being printed... Imagine the exclusives we'd get, months in advance!

Why do you guys think Lana will post something? :O

1) the code bar thing on her website says something starts August 5. It has to do with traffic on her site (as in: on that day, traffic on her website could increase... so preorder?). Announcement the day before, which means today...

2) tomorrow, we will be exactly a month before the supposed release. Last year, she posted cover+tracklist+ preorder a month before NFR’s release.

3) she has posted on her insta almost everyday for a week (she did the same last year)

4) the fact that she mentioned Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever twice in the past weeks makes some of us believe it will be the lead single.

1) the code bar thing on her website says something starts August 5. It has to do with traffic on her site (as in: on that day, traffic on her website could increase... so preorder?). Announcement the day before, which means today...

2) tomorrow, we will be exactly a month before the supposed release. Last year, she posted cover+tracklist+ preorder a month before NFR’s release.

3) she has posted on her insta almost everyday for a week (she did the same last year)

4) the fact that she mentioned Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever twice in the past weeks makes some of us believe it will be the lead single.

Let’s speak it into existence

Not getting my hopes up

I was just on her insta and god damn, if the portrait by Joan Baez ended up being the cover art I wouldn’t even be mad. It’s beautiful and I can totally see that ~aesthetic~ for COCC :lel:

ohhhhhh u know what u might've been onto something.. but then it also looks way too much from MAC, but imagine that a clue rite there in the open what EYxwLdd.gif

UV/Honeymoon

We really need somebody here to get a job in the pressing plant and send us photos of the vinyl being printed... Imagine the exclusives we'd get, months in advance!

I would assume they wouldn't be aloud to talk or leak upcming releases though if they wanna keep their job? Still its a nice thought though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Watch her drop the cover + tracklist whilst Lanaboreds is doen

What if she read Elle’s post about it and deliberately posts the cover while lb is down

I’d 100% do it if i was her

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it