Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I feel like I'm starting to lose interest in lana, I only listened to like, 4 or 5 songs off NFR, all the rest were big skips, I really hope this album is coming soon, but I really only care if it's good, I hope this album doesn't flop.

I’m so sorry you’re experiencing a lack of taste due to the Coronavirus! Hope you get well soon!

I’ve enjoyed each album she’s put out so I’m sure I will enjoy this one no matter what. I try to stay away from the demos and such so I can just take the song for what it is and not think about what it could have been. She’s incredible. It’s gonna be good, I feel it.

I’m so sorry you’re experiencing a lack of taste due to the Coronavirus! Hope you get well soon!

lmao- I just don't like nfr. what is up with you people, One day NFR is boring and it has to many piano ballads. the next it's the greatest album ever made. make up your minds people.  :w8ing:

lmao- I just don't like nfr. what is up with you people, One day NFR is boring and it has to many piano ballads. the next it's the greatest album ever made. make up your minds people.  :w8ing:

Honestly, your opinion is valid. Not everyone is going to love NFR. It's like I love UV and the sound and stuff etc but I just cant listen to it and never listen to it because it's such a sad album and some of the lyrics are somewhat relatable.

Hence why I dont listen to UV religiously because it's kind of a traumatic album for me.

I still wonder what the album cover is gonna look like, In my opinion, The album covers are the best part of Lana's albums, they're all really simple, But cool, which is what I like about them, But I really want Lana to do something she's never done before, With a big, bold album title like this, I want the album art to be really big, bold, and creative, I wonder if  Lana is going to be on the album cover, or if it's gonna be textless, Or maybe it's going to be a drawing or painting. I think a painting would be kinda cool.
................... Or maybe she's gonna have a blank album cover like the beatles. 

Can someone please take one for the team and see if TJF Shazams yet?

I have a snippet addiction problem and can't do it.

I've tried twice moments ago and nothing came up.  :crossed: