Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, World At War said:

i would love to know why i'm still this excited even when i dont like tfj snippet:crossed:

Because new Lana music is always exciting~! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The compromise for getting a new Lana album every year or two is suffering through her trolling during each pre-release.

Other artists are more direct but you have to wait four years for an album.

I've recently been so impressed by 'Serene Queen,' 'Living Legend,' 'I Talk To Jesus' and the 'Lust For Life' demo that I can't imagine the new album will have anything that good. But I'm hopeful. Even if there is not, those tracks will carry me for a long while. 

We have 2 options at this point. Either the album has been delayed for whatever reason, or Lana is going to do her version of a surprise release. Will probably announce it a week before or a few days before, but i dunno. I think it’s been delayed.

Lana is frustrating sometimes. She is very aware that she announced the album release date as Sep 5... if it is delayed it is very easy to go on social media and tell your fans.

3 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

if it is delayed it is very easy to go on social media and tell your fans.

This. I'm already exhausted of that pre-release :stareney:

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

6 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

If I were her I would post again the same snippet part of the song but with a different video. Just to torture more

Don’t give her any ideaaassss! :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

23 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Lana is frustrating sometimes. She is very aware that she announced the album release date as Sep 5... if it is delayed it is very easy to go on social media and tell your fans.

It's funny to think that the excruciating wait for NFR had people wanting the same thing - it was often met with the response "SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING". Which is of course true, but IF it was to be delayed, a quick transparent comment to say puts fans at ease to not be so on edge constantly looking for information (and would also stop them posting "WHERE'S THE ALBUM?!" on every irrelevant post she makes).

I think signs are pointing to a delay but overwhelmingly I still think she is too prideful to delay it. She figuratively died on that hill when she doubled down on her Instagram comments refusing to budge and pleading the victim, and at the same time essentially said "hear more about my discourse in my upcoming album Chemtrails Over the Country Club, available 5 September on Interscrope Records, as well as in my two books of beautiful poetry to be published by Simon & Schuster". She would look FOOLISH and very flaky, with critics ready to pounce, if she didn't follow through with that artistic intent and commitment? To us fans, yeah we'll hang on - but imagine if you were not okay with what Lana said but you were hanging on for the music. If it didn't come out on 5 Sep, you have a free pass to call her racist AND a liar. 

3lfQEhw.png

4 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

It's funny to think that the excruciating wait for NFR had people wanting the same thing - it was often met with the response "SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING". Which is of course true, but IF it was to be delayed, a quick transparent comment to say puts fans at ease to not be so on edge constantly looking for information (and would also stop them posting "WHERE'S THE ALBUM?!" on every irrelevant post she makes).

I think signs are pointing to a delay but overwhelmingly I still think she is too prideful to delay it. She figuratively died on that hill when she doubled down on her Instagram comments refusing to budge and pleading the victim, and at the same time essentially said "hear more about my discourse in my upcoming album Chemtrails Over the Country Club, available 5 September on Interscrope Records, as well as in my two books of beautiful poetry to be published by Simon & Schuster". She would look FOOLISH and very flaky, with critics ready to pounce, if she didn't follow through with that artistic intent and commitment? 

It is my firm believe, and I'm paraphrasing what someone else once told me on here, that Lana likes to play cat and mouse games with her fans. 

The randomness of last night's posts less than four weeks from the, now alleged, release of the next album tend to prove that in my honest opinion.

I’m feeling like it’s been delayed. I guess there are hours left in the day for her to do something, but I hold fast to my hunch that if nothing gets announced by the end of the day, that we aren’t getting anything as soon as we initially thought. 

Still think it’ll come out this year, just not till like November maybe.