Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

How long do you think the album cover will take to be complete? Photoshop and editing? Assuming the cover will be what Nicole shot with her last week

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

How long do you think the album cover will take to be complete? Photoshop and editing? Assuming the cover will be what Nicole shot with her last week

Not longer than a week for all the digital touch ups I think. Getting it pressed and printed tho is another story...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

ive come to my own conclusion that nicole is not apart of this shoot and shes a huge troll :oprah3:

ik ik the "chemtrail" profile picture, "chemtrail" post (now deleted), the lately frequent reminiscing of old lana shoots and liking our comments but... i just have some feeling in me. hope that feeling is wrong tho

7 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

color what the so will be gonna vinyl :air:

I really like the concept someone posted days ago of the sky blue vinyl with white stains, but even a straw yellow one could fit what seems to be the aesthetic of this era! :flutter:

Lanarat.png

5 minutes ago, violets said:

ive come to my own conclusion that nicole is not apart of this shoot and shes a huge troll :oprah3:

ik ik the "chemtrail" profile picture, "chemtrail" post (now deleted), the lately frequent reminiscing of old lana shoots and liking our comments but... i just have some feeling in me. hope that feeling is wrong tho

She's doing it for clout, me thinks...

hopefully not, tho! I wouldn't mind if she was in charge of the visuals this time, so we could have a lot of promo pictures and bts!

Lanarat.png

31 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

if you stan, i'll stan

and if you don't i'll stan anyway :hooker:

i’ll keep my stan card too, i’ll keep my stan card too

white hot forever and some shades of cool

white hot forever and the darkest blue

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole