Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So glad she used “Jack I love those chords” as an interlude. We stan a musical power couple. :lanahairflip:

The police siren that blares at the end of TJF sent me, though some might find it off putting :omfg2::eek2:

19 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

I really want a Venice Bitch or California 2.0, it's really all I want omg

I literally measure time in Venice Bitch. "How long did it take for you to get here?" 

"Oh only 3 and a half Venice Bitches." Honestly its a forever track to me, so if she goes for any sort of sequel I hope its within Venice's range. It was 2nd best on NFR and I hope after all the critical success there she just lets it rip and forms songs on Chem however she sees fit. Imagine a 10 song album but each song averages 7 minutes? Do we hate that? A Lana jam fest album? I do not haha

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

876446-BC-2-B4-A-4713-AF0-D-E2-D43-C9-C2I made another cover...manifesting this kind of NFR cover campiness and colour work with BTD glamour and attitude...

this looks so real i jumped

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, HighbytheSea said:

I literally measure time in Venice Bitch. "How long did it take for you to get here?" 

"Oh only 3 and a half Venice Bitches." Honestly its a forever track to me, so if she goes for any sort of sequel I hope its within Venice's range. It was 2nd best on NFR and I hope after all the critical success there she just lets it rip and forms songs on Chem however she sees fit. Imagine a 10 song album but each song averages 7 minutes? Do we hate that? A Lana jam fest album? I do not haha

yes i measure time in Venice Bitch too. a 10 minute single? she’s the only one who can get away with it 

1 hour ago, 99centlips said:

yes i measure time in Venice Bitch too. a 10 minute single? she’s the only one who can get away with it 

EcstaticGratefulIberiannase-small.gif

I don’t know if this is unpopular, but I really hope she covers another song on this album. I was listening to Skeeter Davis’ “End of the World,” and I thought it would be lovely for Lana to sing it. Especially as final track ❤️ 

That got me thinking, I wonder how any cover would sound with the current sound she’s developing 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7