Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

If it’s delayed, she will say so around Sept 4-5. And you’re right, we have no indication it won’t be released Sept 4-5.

I think one of the reasons we don’t trust her word, apart from her track record, is that we have nowhere to turn to for some sort of confirmation. NFR’s traumatic pre-release was the same. I guess it’s our PTSD showing. 

NFR pre release era really left a scar. Sometimes I can't believe we made it. The day she uploaded the album cover and tracklist was surreal.

8 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

she destroys me on Mondays and by Friday I'm still an emotionally wrecked g*y waiting inpatiently for some goddamn news.

i can't believe i let her have this much power over me...

I can’t even- :air2:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

I'm baffled some of y'all are still waiting for something lmao isn't it obvious she will just drop the link on the 4th? Lots of musicians are dropping albums without doing any promo at all during quarentine, what makes you think Lana of all people will make the slight effort when homegirl doesn't do the bare minimun even at "normal" times? Just wait for the album girlies, COCC is coming!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

why can’t we just make a hashtag #ReleaseTulsaJesusFreak trending on twitter?

can't you guys wait two more weeks? jesus............

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

do y'all even feel like TJF will be a single? (if she's dropping singles at all) 

just because she posted a snippet it doesn't mean it will be released soon

we only got to hear HIAB when the album was out although it was the first song she teased.. A year before (maybe more? idk) 

16 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

do y'all even feel like TJF will be a single? (if she's dropping singles at all) 

we only got to hear HIAB when the album was out although it was the first song she teased.. A year before (maybe more? idk) 

Ben her managers, said ‘new music coming soon’ usually his ‘soon’ isn’t 9 months later. More like a few weeks a month at most.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, CruelViolet said:

Wrong! She gave a different date for Ultraviolence too! However, the date she gave for honeymoon always stayed the same and she kept her word. 

That is what I meant she’s been changing dates since Ultraviolence which was supposed to come may 1st.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

36 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

I’m not sure it will be a “single” as in being pushed or played on radio (surely not). I think it will have a MV. The song is important anyways: she mentioned it at least three times in what? Less than a month?