Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 hours ago, drugsandroses said:

We always feel something in the air and then nothing happens lol 

ok but we got that snippet like the day after we had that feeling, so keep tuning guys n gals, keep tuning RGnHwbp.gif
but really this is me saying and god i'm hoping I'm wrong to b sooner, but I really don't think much is coming this week. I'd wanna say towards the end of next week 

UV/Honeymoon

I dropped my phone today and now it has a huge ass crack across the entire screen. I'm unknowingly channeling her energy which means something is coming :flop:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 hour ago, Body Electrician said:

The album IS done, the reliable ATRL insider confirmed it was being mastered a couple weeks ago

Can this reliable insider come back again?  Surely they know more

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So she did the album photoshoot at the Eric Lloyd Wright house in Malibu.

Eric Lloyd Wright is the grandson of Frank Lloyd Wright. I remember a few months back Lana shared a quote from Frank Lloyd Wright on her IG. 

Kind of wondering how many there would be a Frank Lloyd Wright influence on her upcoming album. 

ok but i'm just gonna say, how we're all preoccupied w september, i'm excited for the rollout, the merch, the music, and how it might lend to boost the feels and experiences that her music's so well known for. won't lie i've been bobbing my head to a 30 sec snippet for like days now can u imagine sxBl2aA.gif

UV/Honeymoon

The meltdowns on the 5th Sep when she doesn't release anything omg the potential chaos that will bestow on this forum  :makeup:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

22 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Did yall see those new dbree lyrics :flutter:

I assume they're fake, but I must say of all the fake leaked lyrics, those seem the most real to me. 

2 hours ago, Body Electrician said:

The album IS done, the reliable ATRL insider confirmed it was being mastered a couple weeks ago

what more did the ATRL insider said?

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png