Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Someone said  several pages back that  TJF could lead into WHF like Freak leads into Art Deco. And imagine TJF and WHF are related to each other( the Ying to the Yang  Yosemite Flashbacks)

That would be amazing!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Someone said  several pages back that  TJF could lead into WHF like Freak leads into Art Deco. And imagine TJF and WHF are related to each other( the Ying to the Yang  Yosemite Flashbacks)

That would be amazing!!!

YES that was me I think. If it's anything like you're saying I'm dead already. Like what if both songs are about the same relationship but with different perspectives or it's before and after breakup or something :defeated:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

8 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

YES that was me I think. If it's anything like you're saying I'm dead already. Like what if both songs are about the same relationship but with different perspectives or it's before and after breakup or something :defeated:

She already had WHF before she made TJF and with Lanas albums she always tells the story the other way around. She ended NFR! with hope while it was one for the first songs she recorded for the album

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I think WHF will be track 1 and LMYLAW will be the closing track, as she said she doesn’t put out a record until she has the first and last track for the next record. As NFR was released, she only mentioned WHF and LMYLAW. She also said LMYLAW would be “really important” and implied that she would figure out why once the rest of the album was written, much like Hope being the first track written but the last on the album for NFR. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think WHF will be track 1 and LMYLAW will be the closing track, as she said she doesn’t put out a record until she has the first and last track for the next record. As NFR was released, she only mentioned WHF and LMYLAW. She also said LMYLAW would be “really important” and implied that she would figure out why once the rest of the album was written, much like Hope being the first track written but the last on the album for NFR. 

Do you remember where she said that?

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

18 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

are you really sure you ain't the real Lanz?

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

how annoyed do yall think she is that fans are asking about cocc in the comments of her trainer's posts on ig, i honestly feel so bad :toofunny:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

4 minutes ago, AFFA said:

how annoyed do yall think she is that fans are asking about cocc in the comments of her trainer's posts on ig, i honestly feel so bad :toofunny:

I mean... she could say something n ppl would stop asking :troll:

29 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

I love how nothing has leaked too! Finally a stable era with no leaks for her new album, let's not speak too soon.

When the entire album leaks because of this post 

718465764641996834.png?v=1

zv4Hf7L.png

maybe that's why she's staying under wraps with this album, it's much easier to find songs to leak if the titles and other info are known even tho we know like 5 titles but i'll keep on making excuses

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Now... If BOZ had access to not only some songs, but also to info about the album's development current stage... I wonder how many other people might have access to it by now.

If Lana doesn't release it on the 4th/5th... Could cocc leak? (:hooker:)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: