Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

if she reworked fine china, i would scream i freaking love that song. 

I hope its new vocals and the production altered a BIT but fuck that would be incredible 

That list of possible tracks is from Lanapedia, which works like Genius: if you have an account, you can modify almost any page until a mod comes to clean it up. At some point, Yes to Heaven was in the possible tracks of Chemtrails.
I wouldn’t me mad if Fine China or Yes to Heaven was on that album, they are both incredible (especially if she polished the end of Fine China, so it doesn’t drag on as much). 

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i asked Alex the dancer if the album date is still accurate but she left me on read (could be that suprise release is still happening and theyre not allowed to say anything OR she doesnt give af)

The latter :hoe:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Lucky you, she has reworked Fine China. Here are the lyrics!

Fine china, fresh linen,

I just wanna party with you.

Fine china, dull silver,

I'm taking off my bathing suit.

I guess they really got the best of us, didn't they? 

There's something that I never knew.

The earth shattered, the sky opened,

we play The Eagles down in Malibu.

I think they're much better and make the song nice and breezy instead of that stuffy number it was before. 

:troll:

Man, you are gonna kill me one of this days, hahaha

NiCe aNd BrEezy

5 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Lucky you, she has reworked Fine China. Here are the lyrics!

Fine china, fresh linen,

I just wanna party with you.

Fine china, dull silver,

I'm taking off my bathing suit.

I guess they really got the best of us, didn't they? 

There's something that I never knew.

The earth shattered, the sky opened,

we play Eagles down in Malibu.

I think they're much better and make the song nice and breezy instead of that stuffy number it was before. 

:troll:

AND. I. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT ITTTTTT

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i asked Alex the dancer if the album date is still accurate but she left me on read (could be that suprise release is still happening and theyre not allowed to say anything OR she doesnt give af)

Why bother anyone in their DMs when you know Lana doesn't give a fuck that you want the album?

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I dont see the connection

It's pointless to start sending messages to people who probably don't want to be bothered just to ask about an album. You're being annoying. No wonder Lana doesn't care. The album will come when it comes.

3 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

It's pointless to start sending messages to people who probably don't want to be bothered just to ask about an album. You're being annoying. No wonder Lana doesn't care. The album will come when it comes.

Boohoo. She responded when i asked her about the coke necklace so i dont think shes that bothered with lana questions

Ashley and Alex barely sing live at her shows but they, along with her band, probably won't reply since (besides Blake on Ultraviolence) they are never involved with the album creation. They're certainly not used as sessional musicians which is a little awkward since they've been with her for like nine years now but I guess she's not a band. :eek:

3lfQEhw.png

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Boohoo. She responded when i asked her about the coke necklace so i dont think shes that bothered with lana questions

She was most likely just being polite. Lol the nerve of some fans, DMing a dancer as if she cares what you want. smh

Has someone checked ATRL recently if the insider said sth new about the album? Can't check it anymore bc you have to be a member to view things and I'm not alle to make an account 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Someone reach out to Ava and Max (Lana’s cats). They might know more about the album than Alex and Ashley. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Chemtrail said:

I didn't say anything was "deep" lol, just stop bugging people on IG, I promise no one cares.

U care. Too much. She read dm, moved on. No damage done. U acting like i harrass her every day