Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Now wait a damn minute... her video director commented on her recent post saying he has a story to tell her. I wonder if that means they’re linking up for a video soon ?

omg! do you think this means we are actually getting an actual video with budget? (instead of the usual student project by Chuck or Charlie)

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

We both know that it's not fashionable to tease us

But sheeeee doesn't care 'cos truly we'll all buy her shit anywayyyy

We could cruuuuise to the COCC 

On September 5th if she chooooose :defeated:

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

If they’re teasing a Monica Bellucci-inspired video or just that they’re working together again soon..412-E255-D-1509-4-D4-D-B774-17223-E67826

It is happening... WE WON!!!

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

random thoughts

Lyrically, NFR almost took on a more masculine persona. She refers to herself as "the man," sings a song from the perspective of a man, and even has a whole song about the way men specifically cope with their trauma. Where her previous work generally painted her as a damsel, now she was the strong one wearing the pants in a sense. Whether intentional or not, she also did a noticeable makeunder and turned away from the glamour that was previously associated with her. She was driving around in a big ass pickup truck lmao. So the whole era was a more stripped back, casual, tomboy vibe.

But now, she's just exuding such a feminine energy again. Physically, she seems to be kind of feeling herself again and is looking girly as hell. She hangs out with a whole squad of other women who all look like vegan instagram bloggers. She even teased a song called "let me love you like a woman." 

Now, i don't really know where I'm going with this but it def feels like Lana is in a new phase, and I know NFR was a divisive album, so hopefully she'll switch up the direction of this album. If she is feeling very girl power this time around, I can only imagine what Chemtrails will look/sound like. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

i wake up this morning after a long, intense dream and the first thing i see is an instagram noti of 3 new posts from her. i almost faint thinking it's the lead single + album cover + tracklist + preorder and then i check it and it's just some random shit again :crai:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

6 hours ago, World At War said:

i'm watching buffy to pass the time and i was set to finish it on cocc week i dont know what ill do to myself when its over and i still have no album:toofloppy:

I LOVE BUFFY, WHAT EPISODE ARE U ON?

edit: to make this post cocc related: COCC IS COMING!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e