Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

chemtrails over the country club - a psychedelic surf noir desert rock MASTERPIECE with classic hit songs such as grenadine quarantine and let me love you like a woman coming VERY SOON! 

ISpeak That Into Existence Harvest GIF - ISpeakThatIntoExistence Harvest  Seed - Discover & Share GIFs

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

N'nnnn where is this from please

charlie's ig story from yesterday of lana dancing to 100 gecs

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

No matter what occurs this weekend, and whatever we get fed,  wether it be a whole damn meal or just scraps, at least something INTERESTING is happening. 

8 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

No matter what occurs this weekend, and whatever we get fed,  wether it be a whole damn meal or just scraps, at least something INTERESTING is happening. 

True....but I swear if this album is all covers, features, and tragic re-recordings à la TNBAR I will

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479sqsltez8t9wxdb8hk

Just now, DCooper said:

omgosh 

I think Lana knows exactly what she's doing and has been trolling us all month. :shh2: (I hope lol)

I honestly don’t think Lana gives a shit about anything she does what she wants. We probably take her music more seriously then even she does.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lord that took me so long to catch up, yesterday was my first day back at my job after being shut down forever (movie theatre here) so I can't stalk and stan with you all as much as I'd like! However, if I may, THIS. IS. IT!!!!!!!!! To make everything more serendipitous, Friday I inexplicably have off, our first day of guests. Manifesting me relaxing on top my car friday night, seeing blinking planes soar to their destinies while Lana finally fills us in on this Jesus freak in Tulsa. Let's do thisssssss.

26 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Lord that took me so long to catch up, yesterday was my first day back at my job after being shut down forever (movie theatre here) so I can't stalk and stan with you all as much as I'd like! However, if I may, THIS. IS. IT!!!!!!!!! To make everything more serendipitous, Friday I inexplicably have off, our first day of guests. Manifesting me relaxing on top my car friday night, seeing blinking planes soar to their destinies while Lana finally fills us in on this Jesus freak in Tulsa. Let's do thisssssss.

Omg Movie theater fam what's good? Except I live in Australia so our situation is a bit different with Rona ???

10 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Omg Movie theater fam what's good? Except I live in Australia so our situation is a bit different with Rona ???

Im supremely jealous of you,, but absolutely theatre family sticks together. Also Precisely one of the main factors as to why i need miss Del Rey to come through. My one passion was shut down, and my other passion is  currently Trolling us so hard id swear we were in Central Park (idk if ppl will get this reference lol). But I love it and can't wait for what's about to be delivered to us.

7 hours ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

OH EM GEE

ALSO: on his story, the same photo with this line in change playing, "There's something in the wind, I can feel it blowing in...."

Nevermind I didn't see this omg.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I try not to care, since I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but still I lurk here every waking moment /_/

lanz pls... just a crumble of confirmation... :defeated:

Happy as the moonshine