Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

drinking game

take a shot everytime someone try to warn us that we're getting hyped up over nothing and we proceed to get hyped up over nothing

tenor.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If what SYTH is legit then we're getting a magazine cover tomorrow which will provide us some info... unless we get another Vogue mess of a cover without an interview at all :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

4 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

If what SYTH is legit then we're getting a magazine cover tomorrow which will provide us some info... unless we get another Vogue mess of a cover without an interview at all :rip:

But do magazines release stuff on weekends? Or even announce the covers...?

10 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

You all are building up expectations so much... But whatever, at least you keep the pre-release era entertaining af

don’t act surprised :omfg:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

if they just said "oh yea next saturday we believe" its clear they are just going off lana's post (like everyone else)

but to say friday ... a lil inch resting

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I don’t know anything for sure!! I’m just saying what I think is the most realistic 

But a magazine cover is the most realistic scenario for sure, especially because this is the last weekend of the month and thats when magazines usually release their covers.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains