Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yall i'm setting myself up to not be disappointed if it doesn't drop tonight..... but if it  does.....

CarelessHideousGrasshopper-small.gif

Edited by HydroponicWeeds

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Where is AlexParliament when we actually need his voice on this matter so he can reach out to his engineer friend?

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

12 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

FAKE:hooker: we're gonna need  @5adboy's brother to verify if that screenshot has an even number of pixels

I-

lmao. I actually laughed out loud. Thanks I needed that.

OT: so is COCC really coming?!

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

Where is AlexParliament when we actually need his voice on this matter so he can reach out to his engineer friend?

Don't forget his father who happens to be in the Grammy comittee. Fun fact: Actually Lana is dropping the album after the deadline as a favour for Alex, because he's angry at his father.

Here’s what I’m thinking is going to happen now that we have this email from them:

Tonight - album drops as a surprise on streaming services. 

Tomorrow morning - Lana posts the album cover to social media and says it’s now out on streaming services, her website is updated to COTCC aesthetics and we can pre-order vinyl/CD/cassette for release on September 4/5th. 

Middle of next week - music video drops

Anytime in September, but maybe it would make the most sense for it to be between the 4-11th - album release event at The Record Parlour

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Here’s what I’m thinking is going to happen now that we have this email from them:

Tomorrow morning - Lana posts about the album cover to social media and says it’s now out on streaming services, her website is updated to COTCC aesthetics and we can pre-order vinyl/CD for release on September 4/5th. 

Anytime in September, but maybe it would make the most sense for it to be between the 4-11th - album release event at The Record Parlour

omg that’s just too good:defeated:

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t see the Norwegian post on the LDR reddit? Does anyone have a link to that?

trying not to overhype myself when nothing happens tonight lol

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Tomorrow morning - Lana posts the album cover to social media and says it’s now out on streaming services, her website is updated to COTCC aesthetics and we can pre-order vinyl/CD/cassette for release on September 4/5th. 

its crazy 

I’m not feeling anything happening tonight at all, I read your theories, and I’m just like “yep. That’s how it’s happening”

hope truly is a dangerous thing to have 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

its crazy 

I’m not feeling anything happening tonight at all, I read your theories, and I’m just like “yep. That’s how it’s happening”

hope truly is a dangerous thing to have 

The power of manifestation and thoughts that lead to words that lead to actions :oprah: