Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

if the album was really delayed, i would assume that either lana or her managers would say something, if september 5th comes and goes, or if they annouce a delay on that day, that would be really shitty of them. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Why do you all want an explanation from a hairdresser Qaadir GIFs | Tenor didn't lana released NFR almost a year ago + a bunch of songs that leaked? Qaadir Qaadirhoward GIF - Qaadir Qaadirhoward Reaction - Discover & Share  GIFs I think it has been a very entertaining week but i think WE ALL need a break from this thread that bring nothing but DELUSIONS to us. If anything comes on Sep 4th/5th, good. Our satanic spells and manifestations worked but if nothing comes then, It was expected. 

In the meantime, LETS KEEP MANIFESTING. Qaadir Shade GIFs | Tenor

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Paris Hilton said:

Why do you all want an explanation from a hairdresser 

tbh i dont think anyone should harass the hairdresser on instagram, but that man is shady as shit and owes us an explanation. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Honestly maybe he was counting down the days until he works with Lana on a shoot? And we all got the wrong impression (bc mental illness), and it wasn't meant to 'trick' us?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

if the album was really delayed, i would assume that either lana or her managers would say something, if september 5th comes and goes, or if they annouce a delay on that day, that would be really shitty of them. 

... Yes. Like I said. This will be the theme of what will happen If... nothing will happen on september 5th or they will announce a delay ON THAT DAY:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47cnjex5o72tci2nh0lh

Mmeow~

Can't wait for Lana's next IG post to be another typewriter-font rant titled "question for the culture" pt 2 where she explains COCC was just a social experiment + selfies at the beach

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Mer Boy said:

tbh i dont think anyone should harass the hairdresser on instagram, but that man is shady as shit and owes us an explanation. 

Not really though, I think he was probably just excited to work with Lana again in the midst of a pandemic (and also after her tour was postponed because of said pandemic). If anything, and this has been said countless times here before, they're probably working a shoot together and that would be the end of that.

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

He is just doing our girl's hair. He doesn't owe us anything. It would be nice but he doesn't have to. Just like @Bunny Mozart said he was counting down the days until he works with Lana on a shoot or something.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Honestly maybe he was counting down the days until he works with Lana on a shoot? And we all got the wrong impression (bc mental illness), and it wasn't meant to 'trick' us?

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Not really though, I think he was probably just excited to work with Lana again in the midst of a pandemic (and also after her tour was postponed because of said pandemic). If anything, and this has been said countless times here before, they're probably working a shoot together and that would be the end of that.

then why not fix this blaring misconception after the first few comments started rolling in on his Instagram about a single/announcement? he rode it out without a peep when a simple "sorry guys i know nothing about the album release schedule" would have sufficed 4 days ago...

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

if it was a shoot they were doing he couldve just said so like he said it last time. to be all mysterious and countdown is weird as fuck and he clearly sees how hyped it got us and probably wouldve deleted/corrected himself if it wasnt something THAT important for us to know. the whole bunny and hat emoji clearly indicates a surprise. idk. make it make sense

Just now, Mer Boy said:

then why not fix this blaring misconception after the first few comments started rolling in on his Instagram about a single/announcement? he rode it out without a peep when a simple "sorry guys i know nothing about the album release schedule" would have sufficed 4 days ago...

Of course he doesn't know anything about the album release schedule. He is a hairdresser not Ben Mawson. :scoff:

It's our fault for being Delulu The Fools. 

Just now, Mer Boy said:

He's just doing hair really :um3: