Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

15 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Wow Did you see the comments under sheridan's post? What a cancellation... I don't belong to this fanbase I just like COCC's... :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: 

I LOVE these comments - iconic... I mean cringe but iconic but cringe but iconic... :toofloppy:

yLqk8bU.png

Oh yes spamming harassment is so iconic. 

Go fuck yourself 2.0

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Harassing someone and sending death threats is not okay whatsoever. Some little fuckers need to know when the line is crossed and when to stop. Anyways, everybody has a reason to be mad and I don’t really understand why some of you are defending him. He’s been such a tease lately and at this point he seems to be creating hype for his own personal benefit.

Just now, YosemiteAv said:

OMG!!!!! GUYS WE WON!!!!! LOOK AT LANA'S INSTA SHE POSTED AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FINALLY OMG THE COVER IS EPIC AND YOSEMITE IS ON TRACKLIST!!!!xfQ9IEM.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Yes this is what sheridan did to us-

Knew it wasn’t true but guess who checked :flop:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

1 hour ago, YosemiteAv said:

Fk this fake bih who gave us the photoshopped ss :) You think that Ben would answer some random guhrl? I don't think so~ ^^

Both Ben and Ed literally reply to ig comments all the time lol. One of them called lanaboards users fake fans in an ig reply. There's zero need to try and come for users on here who share what they get. This is half of why there's such a culture of secrecy in this (and other) fandoms - you share what you get from flaky but reputible sources, the info they give falls through, you get called a "fake bih" by some rando on a forum who thinks they're hot shit and types like it's 2008. 

Anyway the whole hairdresser thing feels like another case of the people around Lana fucking with her very volatile fandom. I really wish she'd get some people around her who'd tell her that no, toying and teasing and treating her fans like shit isn't a good thing to do. Remember when her band flipped on people who paid out the ass for NFR concert tickets only to hear the decade old BTD playlist sung half-heartedly? Yeah. 

I get that messiness is part of her charm or whatever but there's a reason people laughed at her "question to the culture" letter - it made it sound like she thinks she's on the level of the artists she mentioned, and she never will be when her roll-out style and general communication is such a mess. I lowkey hope the album flops and this is a sign to her and her team that this half-assed poorly communicated shit doesn't fly if they still want to make bank. But my hopes aren't high lol. 

locals only

okay putting the death threat conversation aside, i would actually love another really campy album cover similar to NFR. i want something big and theatrical and fun, maybe something against the grain of the nautical NFR theme with the aeronautical title, you know?

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Oh yes spamming harassment is so iconic. 

Go fuck yourself 2.0

Im just kidding. It is cringe. But funny - Hey. He had to know what was he doing any fanpase would do this to him. I don't think he's even reading the comments.

Mmeow~

Just now, electra said:

okay putting the death threat conversation aside, i would actually love another really campy album cover similar to NFR. i want something big and theatrical and fun, maybe something against the grain of the nautical NFR theme with the aeronautical title, you know?

Same! I really enjoyed how the NFR cover had a lot of elements that reflected different themes and metaphors featured on the album and I hope she continues referring to that kind of layout for her future album covers.

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I made another album cover (yet again! LOL) - heavily inspired by the NFR cover.

I edited her look to match the way she looked in the video of the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet!

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset-Proce

This is amazing! Probably going to be better then the real cover!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

the way some of you think sending death threats is an efficient way of getting info...get a job pick up a hobby do something useful smh:candy:

Yeah start calling record stores and shazaming blurry snippets of possibly scrapped songs if you want the real tea

locals only

people are actually losing their damn minds over this

first of all the day isn't over, he did not only tag cocc he put lana related tags we chose to make it about the album, he could've been confused (maybe thinking the album is coming out this week instead of next) and lastly he is not her manager

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Im just kidding. It is cringe. But funny - Hey. He had to know what was he doing any fanpase would do this to him. I don't think he's even reading the comments.

why do you find this funny? It’s not a laughing matter at all

I’ve said stuff about Ben and Sheridan, but it was always a JOKE I’d never be abusive to anyone or send them death threats. That is horrendous thing to do just over an album and instagram post.  Whoever is doing this needs to STOP. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Did anyone see Byron’s story on Instagram?!!! Apparently he’s at a video shoot. So the hair dresser very well could’ve been referring to today being the day he sees her again to do her hair. Good news is that if this is all true, we’re getting a possibly high production video!!!