Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

literally where is this post negative? it basically means there might be no preorder cuz the album could surprisedrop next week

i guess you are mostly refereing to my posts from the past few days, and again, i dont see anything negative in questioning your constant reaching and seeing things where there are none. thats how discord on an online forum works :rip: anyways

yup i refer to your last posts cuz every time u write something its either "why are yall so delusional?? nothings coming dont get ur hopes up" or "yall spamming this thread, somebody block this thread" when we r just speculating/joking. Always negative

Just now, vipanonymous said:

:toofunny: but really who is she

it's a running gag and i'm late to the party ok i get it

just some record store company worker that emailed someone from here saying they have no idea what's happening with the album LOL :awkney2:

sgopYhV.gif

15 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

this may be dumb but i have to ask, who is shanice?

nah not dumb because im barely sure myself LOL. i think shes just someone who replied to someones email here ab COCC when ppl were contacting record stores, ppl starting joking around that she is in on the surprise bc i think she stated she had no knowledge ab the release?. shes just become an icon on the boards

The fact she didn't even take one minute of her time to give norman a shout out for his birthday... she really disowned him after the grammys loss huh :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

15 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

I am so TIRED of this shanice talk y’all have literally killed this joke by bringing her up so much lust for lisa sweetie I’m SO sorry I’m SO sorry an ugly fan base would try to replicate you like that

cry.gif&t=AOp_bjMpGsx0mBxZkLaFEoDkhiXheo

right after i make my first shanice joke huh 

i came into the house and everybody was like oh pretty girl let's hate on  her | Tumblr

1 minute ago, vipanonymous said:

:toofunny: but really who is she

it's a running gag and i'm late to the party ok i get it

It's a customer care lady of a chain store who replied via email to @spencertmartin denying the existence of COCC, but we all started ironizing that she could've been Lana herself in disguise lying in the attempt of deceiving us :mj:

She is also a scam and a rat so don't trust her.

Lanarat.png

13 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

The fact she didn't even take one minute of her time to give norman a shout out for his birthday... she really disowned him after the grammys loss huh :toofunny:

I know... but to be fair, did she aknowledge her part work in an Insta post, except for BTD? Or does she even remember what date she released it last year lol?

2 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

first with the glamorous set, then the farm set, and now (possibly) a police station set... maybe this music video will be satirical and making fun of the different ways everyone views her... I’d love that

can someone link me to pics of the "glamorous set" because i keep hearing about a mansion and stuff but have seen nothing :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, fucksforever said:

can someone link me to pics of the "glamorous set" because i keep hearing about a mansion and stuff but have seen nothing :toofloppy:

lichrally serving what we all wanted with that pool 

image.png