Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, electra said:

okay can someone quickly get me up to speed with what's happened? so a magazine said october? is this confirmed or is this just another mix up because i'm kind of weary of people saying october releases considering that's when violet goes out. 

I've sent a DM to Qobuz (that French streaming service that leaked the NFR snippets) and they initially told me the album was going to be released on October 2nd. But they later said it was actually coming out on September 5th. Other sources have pointed out to an October release as well.

Bur as per usual, we know nothin' about nothin'.

i don't mind the postponement if it's about giving final touches to the album. but i still think TJF will come out in September. we have the snippets + 'coming soon' for 1 month now. anytime now she will drop the song.

if the alleged MV she's been shooting the last few days is meant for tulsa it might be a mid to late september release i guess cos they have to edit the video n sh1t. 

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

I've sent a DM to Qobuz (that French streaming service that leaked the NFR snippets) and they initially told me the album was going to be released on October 2nd. But they later said it was actually coming out on September 5th. Other sources have pointed out to an October release as well.

Bur as per usual, we know nothin' about nothin'.

that is 100% them mixing it up with the physical violet pressing. i would be very shocked if they wanted to have two physical releases on the same day, that seems like a nightmare for her shipping team. if i were to go onto lana's store and see the first new vinyl the entire site is themed after coming out on october 5th i would just presume that was it too. i think they definitely just confused it with violet, but it's too much of a coincidence for them to use that date imo.

I won't buy the album and just wait for the leak if this is delayed to October. Nope. It will kill my hype that I won't even care. THIS IS WAY TOO LATE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE ALBUM IS DELAYED. SHE SHOULD SAY IT 1 MONTH AGO AT LEAST~~~~

Mmeow~

Well all I know is what we the public have been told, and that is that Chemtrails over the Country Club is coming in 3 days on September 5th. If it doesn’t come in 3 days I have every right to be bummed, because as of now, no one has said anything official otherwise. :diva: