Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It's so sad that we can't trust not even Lana. I remember during the LFL and NFR era we would say all the time "but Lana never said the album will be released on (x) date we can only trust Lana!!!" and now we have a date that Lana herself said and... we can't trust her :sadcore:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

12 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Let's stay positive. I checked Lana Instagram posts from last year before she dropped the FIILY and TG mv, she had been posting random stuff from touring and her personal stuff for a while before going completely off the radar for like three entire weeks (obviously shooting the mv). After that radio silence, she posted a bts picture with the bodybuilder guy. The week after that picture she announced the record. Then the trailer was up and right after that we had the FIILY and TG videos. 

So I'm guessing they're shooting and working on the mv now and we will most likely get no news for the next few weeks (we are only gathering info from other people's posts, never from Lana herself). In a week or two we're going to get some random pic or vid or livestream about the music videos and the album announcement, which also makes sense with the October delayed release date.

The silence is frustrating but I will take it as a sign of good news to come. We just need to let it go for a while, something will happen in a week or two, for sure. 

This would all be ok if she hadn’t announced a release date that is in 3 days, she didn’t give a false date in that scenario you mention. 

it’s seriously fked up if she doesn’t address the date she gave us if it is indeed changed. Is she obligated to do so? No, not at all, but would it be the decent and respectable thing? Absolutely yes.

Just now, crazyforme said:

lmao the people on twitter who are claiming an october release are also saying that Looking for America is part of COCC

Twitter should be shut down at this point that site is a disservice :sadcore:

2 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

so we're the problem

We’re part of the problem. She has an album to release, but she was lazy to finish it on time. If we didn’t exist, there wasn’t an album to be released... 

so, she is just ignoring the release date and ignoring us

0YnL0Kf.gif

idk something seems sketchy, let's not assume its delayed, these music websites are pretty dumb so they're probably talking about violets, lets just wait and see what happens on the 5th

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

trust you will be dealt with 

It's just that it makes so much more sense to meee.

I'm not a soothsayer, I'm still hopeful for a September 5th release, but the good sis needs to come through with something other than a Costco selfie. :biblio:

She alluded to a "surprise" release when talking about 'White Hot Forever', never said it was cannon. Besides she spoiled it in that infamous series of Instagram posts. Jack posted pictures of them working in the studio back in like January/February and she literally teased a song... the surprise factor here seems to be pretty non-existent. I think there's a difference between "surprise release" and lowkey/lack of promotion.

5 hours ago, vodkaa said:

you should come back to our place baby, 
don't be afraid of our love. 
I know you'd come back to me
maybe it'd just hurt too much. ~  

not the lyrics, but I wonder what part of the song the snippet is 

oh OUCH those lyrics would be like a fucking dagger if thats how that verse ended!

What if COCC and WHF are different albums: COCC of brand new music, coming September 5th, and WHF of unreleased (as she said she wanted to make) coming along with Violet

Just now, gsnlp said:

What if COCC and WHF are different albums: COCC of brand new music, coming September 5th, and WHF of unreleased (as she said she wanted to make) coming along with Violet

I guess I’m just hallucinating 

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, gsnlp said:

That would be an okay theory if she hadn't literally posted an instagram pic with the caption TULSA JESUS FREAK: WHITE HOT FOREVER :sadcore:

4 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

That would be an okay theory if she hadn't literally posted an instagram pic with the caption TULSA JESUS FREAK: WHITE HOT FOREVER :sadcore:

She announced WHF in that post secretly. IT WILL BE SO SHOCKING THAT EVEN JESUS WILL FREAK OUT

0YnL0Kf.gif

Corrct me if I'm wrong but didn't Lana tweeted on her Missdaytona account like a week before the March 29 th  date that she doesn't have clue when the album (NFR!) will be out. Why can't she say something  this time if it's delayed or not.

The silence slowly driving me crazy bc I'm so fucking excited for this album and the announced release date is in three days..still hoping that something will happen  on September 5th !!!

Had  a bad week so far so I'm really looking forward to Saturday but nevermind 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If the album is going to come out on 5 Sep, I think we'll know about it on 4 Sep since the files will probly be discovered on some platforms by the brains of the community. So basically all we can do is live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse and a live a life on the run, and czech back here in a few days. :party:

3lfQEhw.png

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Wouldn’t it make sense that these record stores would have an October date in their system even if she was surprise releasing it digitally this Friday 

You mean for the psychical copies of COCC? I'd say so, but then again the printing/pressing of these vinyls would take some time and we don't know when exactly Lana shot the cover, or if COCC is still being mastered 

Digital release is different because it pretty much just takes an upload to streaming services and it's good to go

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven