Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, singintheblues said:

'The diva has had a busy month of May on Instagram, where she has been in an infight with critics over whether her songs glamorize violent relationships or not. On the same occasion, she announced a new song-based album, her seventh in total - and also two spoken word records.

Release: October (postponed from the previous date September 5)

FUCK HERE COMES THE MELTDOWN 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

What’s their source though?? It’s so frustrating that random Dutch websites know it’s ‘delayed’ before her own fans

"Don’t forget me"

I sent MediaMarkt an email as well just to see if they say the same thing, but in the meantime i also DMd them on Facebook and they gave me the date for Violet (Oct 2nd), so i specifically asked if there's another album coming THIS week and they said they don't know. So let's forget about them and further descend into panic :nails:

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

FUCK HERE COMES THE MELTDOWN 

what kind of release date is that random October, if they specifically announced a new date they would include the day 

Well, not sure how much this can be trusted.

But QOBUZ told me the album was getting released on October 2nd, but then they edited that message and told me it was actually coming out on September 5th, but they don't have a very precise schedule...

JA4FAAc.png

7MGCH1j.png

Me: "Hello, I would like to know if you had any information regarding the release date of 'Chemtrails Over the Country Club' by Lana Del Rey? I have seen a lot of conflicting information on different sites and I would like to have the correct one. Thank you very much"

So this is where they said the album was coming out on October 2nd, but they later edited that message (little fuckers).

Them: "Hello, normally the release date of the album is September 5th, but we don't have a very precise schedule"

Me: "October 2nd?"

"Are we really talking about 'Chemtrails Over the Country Club?"

"Thanks for the information, by the way"

Them: "Sorry, that would be September 5th for Chemtrail"

"We have confused"

Me: "Thank you very much!"

What a mess. :rip:

I refuse to believe this why would she do this to us???? @lana SAY SOMETHING 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e