Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If it is delayed until October that’s not terrible since it’s only one extra month, kind of like the May 1st to June release of Ultraviolence 

I do fully expect some music this month. Album, single, something. I doubt Ben would put new Lana music soon on Instagram and then wait two months 

@LanaDelRey care to help us out :hooker:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Well, not sure how much this can be trusted.

But QOBUZ told me the album was getting released on October 2nd, but then they deleted that message and told me it was actually coming out on September 5th, but they don't have a very precise schedule...

JA4FAAc.png

7MGCH1j.png

Hope is a dangerous thing - but i guess we have it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Well, not sure how much this can be trusted.

But QOBUZ told me the album was getting released on October 2nd, but then they deleted that message and told me it was actually coming out on September 5th, but they don't have a very precise schedule...

JA4FAAc.png

7MGCH1j.png

So it is coming in October. Maybe they cannot say yet and thats why they deleted. And we got October from another site. 2nd of Ocotober is friday. Album confirmed! 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Marius12 said:

So it is coming in October. Maybe they cannot say yet and thats why they deleted. And we got October from another site. 2nd of Ocotober is friday. Album confirmed! 

october 2nd = violet physical copies

https://shoplanadelrey.com/products/violet-bent-backwards-over-the-grass-black-vinyl?variant=32757618442339

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

You guys realise these sources have said Oct 2nd...which is the EXACT date Violet gets released on vinyl and digital platforms right? It's not COCC

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it's delayed till october I'll be good with an album trailer or a single at least :smokes3:

But I doubt she's gonna put out the album the same day the physical copies of Violet will be out, 'cause it could generate some confusion in casual fans :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

Honestly, October 2nd would make so much more sense as it is a Friday, and Lana obviously postponed that record.

Not October. I've barely been keeping up with the tea this album cycle because the last few ones have traumatised me. Despite that, I had faith in her original announcement date. Looks like I was a FOOL.

CLI2QKG.gif

Edit: False alarm maybe. I'm staying away from this thread until Saturday.

RvN6CED.gif

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

You guys realise these sources have said Oct 2nd...which is the EXACT date Violet gets released on vinyl and digital platforms right? It's not COCC

what if lana was the one getting confused all along ?