Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Was the snippets thing something she started doing during the Lust For Life era? Cos I don't remember getting any snippets from Lana herself for Honeymoon? Like she uploaded the title track to her YouTube, we got High By The Beach and Music To Watch Boys To as official singles (pre-album) and then Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You as buzz singles (pre-album). So like the other 10 songs we'd never even heard, am I right?

2 minutes ago, bored said:

Was the snippets thing something she started doing during the Lust For Life era? Cos I don't remember getting any snippets from Lana herself for Honeymoon? Like she uploaded the title track to her YouTube, we got High By The Beach and Music To Watch Boys To as official singles (pre-album) and then Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You as buzz singles (pre-album). So like the other 10 songs we'd never even heard, am I right?

honeymoon snippet was first posted in june on @honeymoon insta acc 

Terrence was used for her instagram post abt the album pre-order

She played songs from Paradise at the Ride premiere! 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, bored said:

pretty much

but only with NFR she lost her mind 

They way none of this information can be trusted because if Violet. This is a fxking mess. I stg if Lana doesn’t say something BEFORE September 5th she is in for a world of trouble. :illumarina:

ill hex her so her blonde hair is crispy and fried and her skin is oily. 

1 minute ago, bored said:

I’m almost positive she teased 10 or so seconds of honeymoon on her honeymoon account about a month before the song came out

but yeah the snippet teasing game started with Lust for Life

"Don’t forget me"

I am fairly certain there is going to be no physical release of COTCC this week, so all we can hope for is a Taylor Swift folklore type of situation where the album is "surprise" released on digital platforms on the 5th. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Let's stay positive. I checked Lana Instagram posts from last year before she dropped the FIILY and TG mv, she had been posting random stuff from touring and her personal stuff for a while before going completely off the radar for like three entire weeks (obviously shooting the mv). After that radio silence, she posted a bts picture with the bodybuilder guy. The week after that picture she announced the record. Then the trailer was up and right after that we had the FIILY and TG videos. 

So I'm guessing they're shooting and working on the mv now and we will most likely get no news for the next few weeks (we are only gathering info from other people's posts, never from Lana herself). In a week or two we're going to get some random pic or vid or livestream about the music videos and the album announcement, which also makes sense with the October delayed release date.

The silence is frustrating but I will take it as a sign of good news to come. We just need to let it go for a while, something will happen in a week or two, for sure. 

5 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

I'm an October 2nd kinda gal. :hooker:

trust you will be dealt with 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e