Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

This would all be ok if she hadn’t announced a release date that is in 3 days, she didn’t give a false date in that scenario you mention. 

it’s seriously fked up if she doesn’t address the date she gave us if it is indeed changed. Is she obligated to do so? No, not at all, but would it be the decent and respectable thing? Absolutely yes.

But the thing is I’m not even sure she remembers that. I mean, would you? Personally, if I were a celebrity with a busy life and deadlines and music to make etc I cannot guarantee I would remember that I mentioned a release date in a post 4 months before. 
And even if she did, all her socials would probably be bombed with nasty msgs about not releasing the record on time as she had mentioned and again if I were in her shoes I would probably mention it one or two days before. Nobody likes that type of stress. 
Having said that, I’m getting a cool and interesting vibe from the posts so we’ll see. :) 

5 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

But the thing is I’m not even sure she remembers that. I mean, would you? Personally, if I were a celebrity with a busy life and deadlines and music to make etc I cannot guarantee I would remember that I mentioned a release date in a post 4 months before. 
And even if she did, all her socials would probably be bombed with nasty msgs about not releasing the record on time as she had mentioned and again if I were in her shoes I would probably mention it one or two days before. Nobody likes that type of stress. 
Having said that, I’m getting a cool and interesting vibe from the posts so we’ll see. :) 

People talk about Lana as if she is nearly brain dead 

19 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Friendly reminder that she didn't delete neither the letter nor the video where she says the album will be released on the 5th :sadcore:

Her announcing the spoken word album as the 4th of Jan isn’t deleted either :oopna:

"Don’t forget me"

i mean, Taylor Swift announced folklore would come out a day before the release, and she posted the cover right and tracklist right?

im expecting the same IF the date is truly this saturday.

tbh im expecting the worse luvs, 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Make a surprise release on Hallowen with a creepy concept... it would shake the USA bases

Does that website you found mentioning an October release mention where they got this info and why they are the only store that has it? Does it mention that Violet comes out the same day? 

if we seriously have to wait another month for this i will literally lose all hype, its just honestly draining i can't with her 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Does that website you found mentioning an October release mention where they got this info and why they are the only store that has it? Does it mention that Violet comes out the same day? 

Every record store I call they basically give me ‘lana del who?, can you repeat that? Right well October 2nd is the date, for her new album bent backwards over violet  I hope that helps’ :flop: 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance