Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

not only is this b shooting a vid, neil krug is involved and she has ANOTHER song coming before title track making us all looking like clowns for thinking this album is not gonna happen anytime soon. I am so relieved and excited I'm just laughing right now to cope.

of course when im typing a post and my wifi lags and i gotta reboot my internet router and i get hit by a fuck ton of notifications and omg people are losing and something just happened ughhhhhhhh:oprah2::illumilana2:

SO IS IT COMING ON THE 5TH OR NOT 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Qaadir Sassy GIF - Qaadir Sassy Whatever GIFsQaadir Sassy GIF - Qaadir Sassy Whatever GIFsQaadir Sassy GIF - Qaadir Sassy Whatever GIFsQaadir Sassy GIF - Qaadir Sassy Whatever GIFsQaadir Sassy GIF - Qaadir Sassy Whatever GIFs

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

not only is this b shooting a vid, neil krug is involved and she has ANOTHER song coming before title track making us all looking like clowns for thinking this album is not gonna happen anytime soon. I am so relieved and excited I'm just laughing right now to cope.

2 minutes ago, violets said:

"see you in 2029" WHICH IS HER BURNER ACCOUNT...

I’m not snitch but I think it’s @lanadelrey 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

We’re getting a video for Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and then a video for the title track!! Album is out soon, but I don’t think it’ll be on the 5th. Probably in October! She said "the album is out soon and Violet is out this month". That’s why I’m kinda suspicious. The way she said it could mean that only Violet is coming in September

Sadly I don't think there's a video fro LMLYLaW as she said this is her first video....

but that's okay cause this looks GODLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well I guess we can now say that it's not coming on the 5th but at least we had some sort of confirmation :mj2:

She looks so happy in the video I love her!

Not really feeling the title LMLYLAW but I can't wait to hear it anyway! 

Lanarat.png