Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, theviolence said:

I assume if Neil is there then she hasn't completed the album booklet or hasn't finalised the cover, which means physicals are probably not in production yet 

Unless he's taking press / random promo shots, but even then, I feel like the only reason she'd bring him on an MV shoot would be to include his imagery in a substantial way that relates to the story of the album 

He was at the LFL video shoot as well and that was directed by rich lee 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Why do you say she delayed the album? The video can be old. We don't know if this is the same video they were filming this week. She also says "before you even see this you would have already heard LMLYLW" or something like that and I think she's talking about the IG video, not the MV. Maybe it's from July and that's why she's saying that Violet is coming out this month and the album soon. She maybe thought she would have released already LMLYLW by the time she posted this video but the plans changed.

I think it is from this week, because you can see that her nails are red through her gloves. In July, she had light blue nails and then that sparkly pink colour. She had red nails towards the end of August, which lines up with the video they filmed this week!

She looks flawless :thankyou:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I think it is from this week, because you can see that her nails are red through her gloves. In July, she had light blue nails and then that sparkly pink colour. She had red nails towards the end of August, which lines up with the video they filmed this week!

ok but did you mean cocc is coming before violet in your video or not ?

2 minutes ago, imenos said:

WAIT A MINUTE

did she say violet is coming NEXT month or violet is coming THIS month ? i re-heard it and i think it's THIS month 

this month because it is coming this month

image.png

mama I can already tell BRTHR is gonna go hard with the chemtrail visuals i'm actually starting to do sphincter exercises to prepare my ass for the level of serve she's about to drop on us

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

do you keep a journal or something? you're always so prepared haha 

Pretty sure that she said Violet is coming this month, but i'm probably deaf

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’m so confused cause she did say Violet is coming this month? As in like the physical copies? but weren’t those slated to be released in early october... there’s a bunch of confusion... i’m in awe of the post but it still feels like a mess :hooker: I am grateful to have heard that COCC is alive and breathing and in total production. An album release for Saturday sounds far fetched, but a single release for as soon as this Friday or next week sounds very possible. 

giphy.gif