Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, imenos said:

ok but did you mean cocc is coming before violet in your video or not ?

the physical books for violet are coming out this month, with pictures and more poems. she probably means that

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

im gonna get dragged but i hate her outfit. the jewerly is so tacky

but that's exactly the aesthetic they're going for... I mean, lana loves her kitsch and tacky glam stuff since lizzy times and I LOVE it too even if I'm never wearing stuff like that I just appreciate that tacky stuff exists lol 

I can totally see where these looks are coming from and I'm so excited to see her playing more with that aesthetic

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

I’m so confused cause she did say Violet is coming this month? As in like the physical copies? but weren’t those slated to be released in early october... there’s a bunch of confusion... i’m in awe of the post but it still feels like a mess :hooker: I am grateful to have heard that COCC is alive and breathing and in total production. An album release for Saturday sounds far fetched, but a single release for as soon as this Friday or next week sounds very possible. 

the hardcover (so like the actual violet book) comes out this month. October is the vinyl of the audiobook from July 

"Don’t forget me"

I'm so curious what the sound of this album is going to be. Tulsa Jesus Freak sounds like it could be like Cherry or Cinnamon Girl of COCC. As far as the title track and Let Me Love You Like a Woman, I have no idea.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Haha aw thank you! :) and no haha, everything Miss Del Rey does just lives in my head! :yesnod:

maybe it's because you ARE lana del rey... :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I still find it weird that she would film this video to tell us about the new projects and talk like she is in september when you are saying she filmed this in august (I know she can just pretend to make the dates make sense but...) If this was filmed the last days of august she would say violet is coming out next month

giphy.gif