Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i need a track like money power glory :crai: angsty and gloomy, with striking electric guitars and a buzzing, television-like synth. YESSS :crai:

I would kill for another track like MPG, to me it's just one of her bests and I can't deal with the fact that it's never on her setlists

in fact I'm gonna listen to it right now and manifest it for cocc

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i need a track like money power glory :crai: angsty and gloomy, with striking electric guitars and a buzzing, television-like synth. YESSS :crai:

sometimes i listen to its instrumental cuz the bridge is so perfect

the intensity, the emotion :defeated:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

Yesss. That's the road we're taking. Also, we will see the downside of money, power and glory in the country club

imgur Tiffany pollard tiffany pollard,dancing,i love new york,miss new york,party,drinking GIF

And don't forget how similar the first verse of MPG and the TJF snippet are

11 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

So far cocc gives me major second half of Ultraviolence vibes... Money Power Glory, Old Money, Black Beauty (Maybe Florida Kilos :oopna: )

This is gonna be soooooo good 

Aaaaaand Sheridan teased us by playing Old Money in his insagram story. A true king indeed

tumblr ed  york tiffany GIF

By the time COCC comes out Lana should give Jack an easy rest, I would love to see her collab with someone completely out of the blue for an entire project. Maybe Kevin Parker of Tame Impala she really wants to venture out and get something groovy.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

By the time COCC comes out Lana should give Jack an easy rest, I would love to see her collab with someone completely out of the blue for an entire project. Maybe Kevin Parker of Tame Impala she really wants to venture out and get something groovy.

she needs to collab with The Weeknd. Just imagine her singing Call Out My Name

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

Yes! I love Jack but next time maybe she should at least bring someone else into the studio. Khruangbin and Skinshape vibes please.

4 minutes ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

i am #teamdelusion but i can't see why she would post the video yesterday if she would make an announcement today....

Because she’s Lana. When she starts posting, she doesn’t stop for 5 days, then she disappears for a week

0YnL0Kf.gif