Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

17 minutes ago, fantascination said:

september 4th 11:59 pm is going to have the competitive tension of superbowl overtime 

The way that this moment is gonna feel like Catching Fire when Katniss Everdeen is lifted up by the crane and then everything, completely shuts down... my heart is racing now just thinking of about it

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Thank you! 

btw you always come prepared with the evidence and the logic; just thought you should know you’re a voice of reason that balances out the deluded (myself included)! :) 

Side question, how were you able to get lanadelrey as your username?!  :teehee:

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Think about the fact that she is probably reading the comments on her ig post, and we have a lot of TeamDelulu there. So, in that case, if the album was really delayed she would let us know by now

At this moment I AM WAITING for the album coming on september 5th. We have an official undeniable date. She really should let us know by now if it's not coming. It will be more surprising if we won't get anything than if the date is not a lie and we are actually going to hear Yosemite track 9 this saturday. I just can't imagine it how is it even possible for a pro artist to give her fans a date and then do nothing about it like she didn't say anything. She can't pretend that she didn't officialy announce anything because millions of ppl remember that and are waiting. We'll see what will happen

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

At this moment I AM WAITING for the album coming on september 5th. We have an official undeniable date. She really should let us know by now if it's not coming. But it will be more surprising if we won't get anything than if the date is not a lie and we are actually going to hear Yosemite track 9 on this saturday. I just can't imagine it how is it even possible for a pro artist to give her fans a date and then do nothing about it like she didn't say anything. She can't pretend that she didn't officialy announce anything because millions of ppl remember that and are waiting. We'll see what will happen

Especially when she deletes shit allllll the time but that post with the album date has stayed up everywhere!

Call me delulu but she’s said that she loves Hollywood and wants to release it, and it definitely fits the vibe of this record. Plus, TNBAR happened sooo...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wait nevermind, label doesnt want leaks, thats why they didnt tell qobuz the release date n they will send the albums to streaming services on september 4 just couple hours before the release, faith restored, team delusional won, we celebrate

1 minute ago, Serene Queen said:

Call me delulu but she’s said that she loves Hollywood and wants to release it, and it definitely fits the vibe of this record. Plus, TNBAR happened sooo...

PLEASE i was thinking this yesterday. our minds.... :creepna:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Wait nevermind, label doesnt want leaks, thats why they didnt tell qobuz the release date n they will send the albums to streaming services on september 4 just couple hours before the release, faith restored, team delusional won, we celebrate

Team Delusional knows shit. I can't wait to hear COCC on september 5. OMG IM SO EXCITED. Lana is the most reliable and trustworthy person ever. 2 DAYS GUYS!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS BATTLE.

giphy.gif

Mmeow~

There is no way in hell this is coming on Friday. I think it's safe to say we will hear LMLYLAW by next Friday at least. I'm curious as to why it has been described by insiders as this era's MAC... I wonder if it is sonically similar or lyrically. I liked MAC and it's a great song of hers so I'm excited although I didn't love it really until I heard it in the context of the album. 

I may be in the minority here but TJF sounds a bit basic to me for her standards, that chord progression is a little tired but I'm sure the song will evolve as what we heard sounds like a verse

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

This! And albums leaking early with Lana in the past have always been due to a physical copy being in circulation! Having only digitals first would increase the chances of it not leaking!

Support for Yosemite being on the album:

In Bare Feet on Linoleum, she weighs the options of travelling the country once again to find the great American homecoming that she never had, or to remain in complacency and spend her life standing bare feet on linoleum chopping vegetables into stew. The combination of the scary music, and the title "Chemtrails over the Country Club" strongly suggest that she will be exploring themes around the darkness of that lifestyle, and will once again hit the road to find happiness, perhaps stopping in Yosemite along the way? 

:flutter:

I also don't know why some people act like this song is old news and not something to be curious/excited about. We know literally nothing about it other than Lana saying it was her favourite but didn't fit the vibe of Lust for Life, and that random live few seconds she sang that gave no sense of the song. Even if it's not on this album, I do think she's saving it for the future and guarding it carefully.