Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it’s so weird that lana chose a saturday to release the album unless it’s dropping tonight :creep:

Ugh 2 days more. It wont be released in NZ first as always. I manifest a suprise digital worldwide release. :legend:

Mmeow~

Also my finsta is @chemtrialsoverthecountryclub (yes there’s a typo in the handle); and today it has 25 posts, 24 followers, and 25 following. Now if we look at those numbers we have 25 225. Thus, 545 = 5/45 = 5/4+5 = 5/9 = Sept. 5th. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

12 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

.. nothing's happened but clearly this thread is on CRACK nso9sd9.gif and I LOVE it 7Q6mi57.gif September 5th

Off topic but I must tell you that I love the chaotic energy of all your posts :deadbanana: Keep 'em comin' King :fabcat:

On topic: COCC vinyl

Lanarat.png

HERE IS SOME HOPE - THEORY INCOMING;

She archived the Complex/Malena snippet - why, you may ask? Well, probably so that her feed would have these aligned in a row: 

52-AC73-C7-BA8-F-431-A-B901-7-B8-B933-B4

So, my theory is that tomorrow she will post the album cover, the tracklist, and then the album cover again so this theme stays intact. Between 9 and 10 AM PST tomorrow, with the album coming at 9 PM PST tomorrow / midnight EST on Saturday. Worldwide release, so everyone gets it in 32 hours. 

Also, her merch is now on sale; likely so all of the NFR era stuff is cleared out so they can get ready for COTCC aesthetics, the merch and physical albums. This has happened with other eras before. Get ready!

Kinda want to put an alarm at 6am for tomorrow morning and for Saturday, just in case. Although I don’t care if the album’s delayed and it won’t make me mad if it is, I would still appreciate if the album came out earlier than I thought (at the moment, I’m predicting October 23. I also wouldn’t mind if she decides to release on October 30 because October 31 is my birthday and it would be an amazing present :flutter:)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

9 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Also my finsta is @chemtrialsoverthecountryclub (yes there’s a typo in the handle); and today it has 25 posts, 24 followers, and 25 following. Now if we look at those numbers we have 25 225. Thus, 545 = 5/45 = 5/4+5 = 5/9 = Sept. 5th. 

guys my bio says why i won't be accepting ur follow requests. nothing personal lol <3 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She archived the Complex/Malena snippet - why, you may ask? Well, probably so that her feed would have these aligned in a row: 

So, my theory is that tomorrow she will post the album cover, the tracklist, and then the album cover again so this theme stays intact. Between 9 and 10 AM PST tomorrow, with the album coming at 9 PM PST tomorrow / midnight EST on Saturday. Worldwide release, so everyone gets it in 32 hours. 

Also, her merch is now on sale; likely so all of the NFR era stuff is cleared out so they can get ready for COTCC aesthetics, the merch and physical albums. This has happened with other eras before. Get ready!

I appreciate your diligence, sanity and good manners. 

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

thank u for giving me a will to live :hair::dance:

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

I appreciate your diligence, sanity and good manners. 

Wow, thank you so much! That’s really kind :wub: I appreciate your intellect and insight into Lana’s music, it’s very refreshing to read around here!

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

the collaborating rumors are most likely false, but what shady tweets was she liking about her? 

Aren’t they from a reliable insider? And nothing that serious but pretty much she was liking tweets that suggested Lana’s post was racially insensitive.