Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

HERE IS SOME HOPE - THEORY INCOMING;

She archived the Complex/Malena snippet - why, you may ask? Well, probably so that her feed would have these aligned in a row:

So, my theory is that tomorrow she will post the album cover, the tracklist, and then the album cover again so this theme stays intact. Between 9 and 10 AM PST tomorrow, with the album coming at 9 PM PST tomorrow / midnight EST on Saturday. Worldwide release, so everyone gets it in 32 hours. 

Also, her merch is now on sale; likely so all of the NFR era stuff is cleared out so they can get ready for COTCC aesthetics, the merch and physical albums. This has happened with other eras before. Get ready!

they call us team delusional yet we r the ones who provide facts all the time:usrs:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Aren’t they from a reliable insider? And nothing that serious but pretty much she was liking tweets that suggested Lana’s post was racially insensitive. 

from what i know, that particular twitter account makes up false rumors all the time, i wouldn't trust any twitter "insiders" to begin with

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Aren’t they from a reliable insider? And nothing that serious but pretty much she was liking tweets that suggested Lana’s post was racially insensitive. 

What insider though all I saw is a Brazilian fan account tweet about an insider but I never saw anything come from an actual insider 

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Instead of asking streaming services and stores about the album, could we try asking specifically about LMLYLAW since it’s coming out beforehand?

someone pls ask qobuz about this lmao i harrased them so bad i dont want to bother them anymore

22 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Also my finsta is @chemtrialsoverthecountryclub (yes there’s a typo in the handle); and today it has 25 posts, 24 followers, and 25 following. Now if we look at those numbers we have 25 225. Thus, 545 = 5/45 = 5/4+5 = 5/9 = Sept. 5th. 

:illumilana: What a powerful mind--- LIKE I SAID:

The numbers are right.

tenor.gif?itemid=6237717

The wind is right.

giphy.gif

The universe is smiling at us.

tumblr_mcm3yewwGM1rdt98to1_500.gif

Vanga said what she said

Akla-Vanga-1.jpg&sa=X&ei=CgQnT8D1PI_E4gS

Lady Gaga Is on our side fighting for our delulu rights

giphy.gif

Even Madonna predicted COCC IN 1994

1896.gif

WE WON WE WOOON! I CAN BREATHE THE GLORY!!!

Brother and sisters from the planed called Yosemite. We just know it-

WE ARE GOING TO GET A BEAUTIFUL COCC ON SEPTEMBER 5

This is our predicted and undeniable destiny. DeluluKing can't be wrong.

Just trust me - trust your souls and god bless.

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wow, thank you so much! That’s really kind :wub: I appreciate your intellect and insight into Lana’s music, it’s very refreshing to read around here!

Thank you! 

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

from what i know, that particular twitter account makes up false rumors all the time, i wouldn't trust any twitter "insiders" to begin with

People are claiming it came from someone who predicted WAP and Ice Cream with Selena and Blackpink but who knows. Honestly I’d be here for a collab though bc I think they’d complement each other vocally.

Guys I do believe we might get an  "official visualizer" for the first single. Some artists seem to do that nowadays and she didn't really treat MAC and VB as official videos but only gave us FIILY-TG around the album release

That would make sense 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

:lanahairflip: Delusional is just another word for wishful thinking provided with evidence.  

so-called team realistic just states that it's not coming without pulling out any factual argument but simply "Lana lies" which is an ad hominem 

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

so-called team realistic just states that it's not coming without pulling out any factual argument but simply "Lana lies" which is an ad hominem 

team "delusional" has logic on our side. Fact: Lana said the album is coming on Sept 5th. Fact: Lana was filming a music video in late August. Fact: Lana confirmed she's working on a music video, and reiterated that the album is coming. Fact: Lana never said the album has been delayed or isn't coming on the 5th. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

I love that we’ve brought up our logical fallacies here! LanaBoards logicians unite ;)