Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m gonna remain positive and say it’s not going to leak :lolliney:

I agree this seller probably works in a factory/record store and that’s how they have them 

"Don’t forget me"

26 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We've really waited almost 4 years to hear Yosemite in full

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

I remember there was that one interviewer who heard Yosemite back in 2017:trisha:

I can't believe that 4 years later we almost made it and finally get to hear what that one blessed soul heard back then:krylie:  I was always jealous of him but now there is no need anymore...Yosemite brings happiness & peace to the world :xcry:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Just now, Roll With me said:

This is different from the Serbian web????

this is literally the same picture as the one here https://www.limundo.com/kupovina/Muzika-i-filmovi/Muzika/Gramofonske-ploce/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-the-Country-Club/99486665

stop being dramatic for a sec, nothing will happen. if it runs till the 11th, itll take at least until monday-wednesday for the buyer to receive the vinyl, and by that time, itll leak via another source anyway... and if not, were getting it on thursday via NZ spotify

image.png

We also have the user going to the store probably getting the album right about now. Plus, someone could make a bid for the vinyl and be close to the saler so the shipment wouldn't take long. We are in the brink of precipice