Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

guys you know that this hairdresser propably meant VMAs right.. Lana is nominated and she will propably attend and he will do her hair

But the VMAS is Sunday 

5 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

guys you know that this hairdresser propably meant VMAs right.. Lana is nominated and she will propably attend and he will do her hair

Then why has he liked comments which mention single and album are coming?  How hard would it for him to say ‘VMA’s’ ??? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

aren't the vmas tomorrow though

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Good morning  honey ,  let's have a pre drink before we get something later this day and can finally celebrate to some news!! Today is the day!!  :godlaugh:

Y'all can join us and have a drink !! Even Jesus is here , you know it's Lanas best friend and we should stay close to him

The  champagne is ready , wine is flowing with barcadi, we have pabst blue ribbons (on ice), cherry cola and of course pepsi cola

we even traded a body for a can of gin

:kris:

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

:dance::beyonce::cumming:

YES YES YES! I LOVE THIS ENERGY!

currently (literally) in my room blasting out britney spears, drinking cider while texting a customer, my outfit is hanging on the wardrobe, COCC Is coming in the evening, life is good 

:beyonce::hair::hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

the vmas dont have any audience this year afaik

There will be pre-recorded performances so it's possssible it's something like that, but I doubt Lana would want to perform tbh

OK so I did a bit of digging and last year Billboard tweeted the cover story on August 22nd (Thursday) at 7:25PM EST.  And another article about Lana on August 29th (Thursday) at 5:50PM EST. idk if it's indicative of anything though... General time for a tweet from them about Lana would be 5-8PM EST? lmao idk...

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Then why has he liked comments which mention single and album are coming?  How hard would it for him to say ‘VMA’s’ ??? 

It has been said before but he basically likes every single comment

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think Jack confirmed that ‘take the sadness out of Saturday night’ is from Bleachers 3 bc a fan asked for some B3 promo art to draw (idk) and he said: ‘take the sadness out of saturday night’ chalk art?    i wanna see that ... best i can do now ..‘

3 minutes ago, AFFA said:

OK so I did a bit of digging and last year Billboard tweeted the cover story on August 22nd (Thursday) at 7:25PM EST.  And another article about Lana on August 29th (Thursday) at 5:50PM EST. idk if it's indicative of anything though... General time for a tweet from them about Lana would be 5-8PM EST? lmao idk...

That seems accurate..it’s nearly always 5-8pm EST

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, heavvyhitter said:

????

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Sadnessoutofcontext said:

I think Jack confirmed that ‘take the sadness out of Saturday night’ is from Bleachers 3 bc a fan asked for some B3 promo art to draw (idk) and he said: ‘take the sadness out of saturday night’ chalk art?    i wanna see that ... best i can do now ..‘

thumb_well-its-over-when-well-its-over-m

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky