Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i would say let’s stream whoever’s album for news but honestly .... do we really wanna know :bebe:

what if he says lanas being featured on nikki lanes upcoming album? or that blue bannisters is a collab album with clay? I think we’re better off pretending we’re getting a revenge album featuring ASAP for now :smokeney:

Just now, bel air rose said:

i would say let’s stream whoever’s album for news but honestly .... do we really wanna know :bebe:

what if he says lanas being featured on nikki lanes upcoming album? or that blue bannisters is a collab album with clay? I think we’re better off pretending we’re getting a revenge album featuring ASAP for the time being :smokeney:

I like this energy :lolliney:

here’s to manifesting no news so we can keep wishing and hoping for her angry, Mike and Zach produced angry album that features Dealer 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

I could care less for a Zella collab tbh. 

i honestly like her feature in for free but i'm still not into her collabs that much... so hopefully it's just lana on blue banisters... :tsk:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I doubt the collab is with Zella, I feel like she would have teased Lana being on it since she’s such a household name and the teasers she posted really don’t indicate Lana being on it either. Plus, they’re good friends and Zella has always teased Weyes Blood’s involvement on their collabs, who is also a good friend of Zella’s, so I don’t see why Lana wouldn’t get the same treatment. 

I also think it’s interesting to note that insiders only seem to care enough about collabs between “bigger” artists to tease them. So I think it’s going to be on another very commercial artist‘s record.

Also, I don’t think the collab is with Nikki Lane. I don’t think insiders would have access to an artist like Nikki’s files, since (I’m assuming) they get their stuff from a server associated with the label, and Nikki isn’t signed to a major label group like Universal, she’s signed to two independent labels. 

9 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

what if he says lanas being featured on nikki lanes upcoming album? or that blue bannisters is a collab album with clay? I think we’re better off pretending we’re getting a revenge album :smokeney:

What if she's getting revenge... at us :toofloppy: double feature country album confirmed!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i doubt there'll be any features on BB. BOZ's tweet implied that lana is featured on a collaboration, not the other way around. anyways new music is new music so idrc

There are collabs I want to be released eventually (look at you Jesse Rutherford and A$AP), but I think I'd prefer it if this was another just Lana album. Also - once again, Twitter insiders are very annoying sometimes :kiss3:

imageproxy.jpg