Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Manifesting a pre-order link, along with the actual album cover and 16383839 coloured vinyl variations. :legend:

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Someone have a screenshot of what Boz said? I’ve been so busy with school today, I haven’t had an opportunity to check this thread until now.

Spoiler

Told you era is starting this week :fan: All 3 are cute ballads, but WW is definitely the most beautiful and exciting one

and

This is just the beginning, the album is of course still coming, it's not just some EP

image.png

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I am not super optimistic about other videos... But maybe we’ll get Chuck’s baby shower as one of them :lmao:

as stated previously: her Melanie tease 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

WAIT... do we think we’re gonna get an album preorder with the singles or....

Éclipse said the cover of the singles is pretty much the same selfie, so preorder later on and real cover 

Just now, Dominikx4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Told you era is starting this week :fan: All 3 are cute ballads, but WW is definitely the most beautiful and exciting one

and

This is just the beginning, the album is of course still coming, it's not just some EP

Thank u bebe <3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I actually love that the August 2020 car selfie is taking this era’s visuals by storm, it’s just so iconic, only Lana Del Rey could do something like that :oic:

only she can pull off this chaotic energy on us - hope it translates into the record too

I don't think I'll listen to the songs. They may just be solely for an EP, but if it's on the actual album then I'd rather wait. NFR aged like milk for that exact reason - releasing songs waaaay too early 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The news always come when I‘m about to go to bed. Every. single. time. Now I have to stay up and read all of your posts. Lana, do you even see this? Give us news in a more human way. Just let me sleep :xcry: