Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

It could be a NFR situation with 5 singles and 14 songs on the record, but she released Chemtrails like two months ago. If the record has 10+ songs she’s not human, she’s a writing machine :kris:

Well she didn’t have touring « distracting her » from writing this time around. She pretty much could record as much as she wanted, so maybe she could release a very long album a couple of months after Chemtrails. No matter how long BB is, it’s still amazing we do get another album that is not the cover one nor the country one that I expected would be the next projects. 

9 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Time to check her website codes and find out if a pre-order is coming or not :brows:

smart gurls and gays come through please :legend:

I don’t see anything yet, but I don’t think that means we’re not getting preorders tomorrow.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

i just can’t believe it’s May and we just got a full album 2 months ago and already getting 15 minutes of new music :angie:

BOZ said this is just the beginning so I don’t think it’s going to be a super long rollout!! Ya’ll need to stop quoting Mike when he said “we don’t have anything done” because two days later he said “I don’t talk about anything before it’s out so I don’t jinx it” with that logic, it makes sense he isn’t going to announce any work done and deflect the question 

"Don’t forget me"

27 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ve seen two rumours about that on Twitter (not from BoZ nor Eclipse, so I’ll take that as fan fiction at the moment): the tracklist would be out very soon + cover art and it’s apparently a long tracklist. We’ll see. 

those "rumors" come from diorleak aka not reliable. his guesses are just so... ugh a blind monkey could make the same guesses he does and still be correct :eek2:

13 minutes ago, Nahime said:

I am thinking…

3 songs ? One single for each album (country one, covers one and the revenge one ?) ?

Whatever it is I am ready. 

blue banisters is neither country nor a cover so no 

on another note did boz really just tweet courtney’s on the album? :yawn:

Honestly, I'm really excited to see what the actual album cover is. I'm not getting my hopes up by any means about it, but knowing that as of right now, the infamous selfie edits are just for the singles has put my mind at a little bit of ease. And if it is a self-edited selfie for the album cover, I'll just only focus on the music that I already know will be great :sass:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Honestly, I'm really excited to see what the actual album cover is. I'm not getting my hopes up by any means about it, but knowing that as of right now, the infamous selfie edits are just for the singles has put my mind at a little bit of ease. And if it is a self-edited selfie for the album cover, I'll just only focus on the music that I already know will be great :sass:

I'm getting "I will die as an underdog and my friends are rappers" vibes for the cover. So it will be her as Gangsta Nancy Sinatra walking down Skid Row :hooker:

my spirit is so happy right now, everytime im getting dick lana drops its not a cow incidence its really not :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

ma'am why you're complaining???? 

I'm not I just can't handle being destroyed tomorrow

21 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

on another note did boz really just tweet courtney’s on the album? :yawn:

someone replied to one of his tweets with a screenshot of that and he said “I never tweeted that ?” so no - I’m assuming he did not.

11 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Someone check her website coding thing for the tracklist

All I found was "hamburger" :trisha:

(Saw some information for a show in September too I think but I'm not sure)

Edited by honeymo0n

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

someone replied to one of his tweets with a screenshot of that and he said “I never tweeted that ?” so no - I’m assuming he did not.

well... i still wouldnt be shocked if it was true :air2: