Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Okay, after sleeping on it, I can’t get excited until Miss Del Rey posts something about it herself..hopefully the day is today!! The post deletion and the ‘quiet for now’ story both left me with weird vibes and I need confirmation :justride:

Nah, don’t worry abt that.

Worst case scenario, they’re coming next week since the links are all ready. But nah, Eclipse probably got the info from YouTube so they’re already on the system and ready to go up tomorrow 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Worst case scenario, they’re coming next week since the links are all ready. But nah, Eclipse probably got the info from YouTube so they’re already on the system and ready to go up tomorrow 

he doesn't get info from youtube, he never did. just music publishing sites. 

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, don’t worry abt that.

I hope so, that makes the most sense..

plus Mike did say last night she knew and was gonna let him post a snippet. I’m just gonna be on edge until she posts herself be confirms it :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

26 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

They probably fake. Text Book is giving me Melanie Martinez vibes.

I think that at this point, she's only using the car selphie to create buzz. Not a fan at all of this work ethic 

i mean if it works it works, having a bunch of sissys crying about something as irrelevant like an album/single cover and giving you international free promo without you lifting a single finger... nah that’s pure genius to me idc idc :gurl:

8 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

The single covers will be like: Jv0L6CK.jpg

That would actually be hillarious - which means Lana won't do it. Probably just a different Instafilter

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

lmao i can't believe it took me half a day to notice that FINALLY SOMETHING HAPPENED???!?!??!??!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BRB GOTTA READ 50 PAGES

God I can't believe that when the songs are out I'm going to be at work and will have to wait FIVE hours to listen to them :oprah: 

12 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

A dream would be if she would posts them album cover with pre-order, the singles announcement, and full tracklist!

I’ve seen two rumours about that on Twitter (not from BoZ nor Eclipse, so I’ll take that as fan fiction at the moment): the tracklist would be out very soon + cover art and it’s apparently a long tracklist. We’ll see. 

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

God I can't believe that when the songs are out I'm going to be at work and will have to wait FIVE hours to listen to them :oprah: 

Lol same, they will be out a couple of minutes before I get back to work.

2 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Wot

Hide in the bathroom like a normal person and listen

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

How many songs are we feeling on this album? :trisha:

It has to be more than 11 if she’s releasing three songs at once, unless we’re not getting anything else after that

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

How many songs are we feeling on this album? :trisha:

15 -18 songs :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: