Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

IF the three singles are really dropping tomorrow, isn't it likely that they'll leak today? I'm not hoping or wishing for that; I can wait. But isn't that realistic, based on what we've seen with NFR and COCC? 

no. No singles have leaked in years. 

LMLYLAW only ‘leaked’ because it was released at midnight locally so it was technically already out. 

singles with a *set* premier time don’t leak

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

no. No singles have leaked in years. 

LMLYLAW only ‘leaked’ because it was released at midnight locally so it was technically already out. 

singles with a *set* premier time don’t leak

Great, Nikogo. Thanks--good to know. 

6 hours ago, COCC said:

So Ben said in an interview they are planning something that they might finally „be able to pull off“. Do you think he was referring to the triple singles? And that insider who said „I cant believe she is doing this“? Delulu me thinks there might be some more suprises  :um2:

well BoZ said that there's more to come, so maybe they were refering to this thing that Ben said???? i'm so excited

It’s really surreal we’re getting 3 new songs tomorrow and have only heard :30 seconds of one of them. 

lowkey hope Mike doesn’t post the snippet because I’m afraid I’ll replay it constantly for the next 27 hours 

The REAL question is, what order are you listening to the songs in?

"Don’t forget me"

I'm so nervous that I'm gonna stay up tonight to hear the songs when they come out just for it to not happen - Lana still hasn't said anything about it, but part of me wonders if she wanted it to be a surprise release and doesn't know that Certain Insiders said the songs were being released on Thursday (or if that just wasn't true lol)

imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

well BoZ said that there's more to come, so maybe they were refering to this thing that Ben said???? i'm so excited

Netflix documentation: The Underdog :trisha:

38 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

When I hear "classic Lana" I dont see BTD in my mind but UV/Hm era :illumilana2:

I think of BTD and HM honestly. UV is my fave so I wish we get more of that Lana! 

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm so nervous that I'm gonna stay up tonight to hear the songs when they come out just for it to not happen - Lana still hasn't said anything about it, but part of me wonders if she wanted it to be a surprise release and doesn't know that Certain Insiders said the songs were being released on Thursday (or if that just wasn't true lol)

I’m sure she knows it happened. Mike said she she ok’d a snippet being released, and he rt’d Eclipse’s info so it seems pretty common knowledge at this point 

I’m surprised Lana has known we know for this long and still hasn’t officially announced 

"Don’t forget me"

33 minutes ago, venice witch said:

if i was lana i wouldve posted a little video of me vibing to my new music in my bed and watch gays go wild

Same! I hope she doesn’t do like LMLYLAW, when she posted about it after release lol

Now that we’re about to receive three new songs from the next era, I think we will appreciate Chemtrails a bit more. I really love Chemtrails and when I return to it, I’m surprised how good the songs are, but it’s the first project from her that leaves me wanting more. Even Norman that had been teased endlessly and that leaked two weeks prior, it was such a full and rich selection of songs that I was fulfilled for months. Chemtrails might be too stripped back for that, even though it was an excellent idea, to have the follow up to your most critically-acclaimed album be different yet similar. 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Levitating didnt go #1:godlaugh2: thats what u get for gatekeeping the lana info

Bah, we’re about to receive three songs, so I’m good for now for the Lana collab info. 

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I hope mike brings out an electric guitar

YES I’ve been waiting for an electric guitar moment :trisha: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆