Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Now that we’re about to receive three new songs from the next era, I think we will appreciate Chemtrails a bit more. I really love Chemtrails and when I return to it, I’m surprised how good the songs are, but it’s the first project from her that leaves me wanting more. Even Norman that had been teased endlessly and that leaked two weeks prior, it was such a full and rich selection of songs that I was fulfilled for months. Chemtrails might be too stripped back for that, even though it was an excellent idea, to have the follow up to your most critically-acclaimed album be different yet similar. 

Bah, we’re about to receive three songs, so I’m good for now for the Lana collab info. 

I love COCC, much more than NFR, which seemed to me to have too many retreads. In fact, at present, COCC is my favorite of all her work. I love her balladry at its best--'Yayo,' 'Old Money,' 'Black Beauty,' 'Terrence Loves You,' 'Yosemite,' 'NAWWAL'---even 'Ride' might be considered a ballad. So while LMLYLAW seemed too underdeveloped to me, if the 3 songs we have coming are in the ballad mode, fine with me. 

I’m not gonna lie, I have NOT been checking this site in a solid couple weeks so I have no idea where this info is coming from

But I’m gooped and gagged anyway! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

guys what time (european version por favor) does she usually post? cause it’s starting to make me nervous that we’re supposed to get 3 songs in 24h and miss ma’am is still CRICKETS :raven:

However these songs turn out to be, I am just really happy that Lana is working with someone like Mike. He is a hot mess, and he's super engaging—that's refreshing!

I have been listening to his solo work since last night and I hope he gives Lana that psychedelic/synth-y sound. :dance:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

guys what time (european version por favor) does she usually post? cause it’s starting to make me nervous that we’re supposed to get 3 songs in 24h and miss ma’am is still CRICKETS :raven:

She used to post at 5 pm UK time but now she's being random. :makeup:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m not gonna lie, I have NOT been checking this site in a solid couple weeks so I have no idea where this info is coming from

But I’m gooped and gagged anyway! 

eclipse posted last night on his instagram and deleted

but mike kinda confirmed on his twitter because he retweeted eclipse's info

edit: he also said this

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Marius said:

She used to post 5 pm UK time but now she's being random. :makeup:

1 hour and 25 minutes! :hype:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

well i mean she didnt even announce lmlylaw before it came out in certain countries lmao so her not saying anything might actually be a good sign, i feel like if she was back to posting random shit about her friends or teasing new music it means something is actually not coming

FzytWEW.png

45 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The REAL question is, what order are you listening to the songs in?

I will probably listen to BB first, since we already have a snippet of it, then Text Book, and I'll leave the most intriguing title for last :hooker:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

50 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

It’s really surreal we’re getting 3 new songs tomorrow and have only heard :30 seconds of one of them. 

lowkey hope Mike doesn’t post the snippet because I’m afraid I’ll replay it constantly for the next 27 hours 

The REAL question is, what order are you listening to the songs in?

Blue Banisters, because we've heard a snippet of it, then another song with Gabe Simon (Text Book) and then Wildfire Wildflower because it's a Mike Dean's song :flutter:

16 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

I've noticed that she's been posting on insta sometime between midnight at 2 AM where I live several times.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love how the majority of LB has become  mike dean stans, and rightfully so. He really seems like a cool guy, and actually gives a shit about what we want to know about, unlike Lana who’s probably sleeping in cause she knows that we know about the 3 songs 

nF70D0F.png

Just now, Icecream Icequeen said:

I love how the majority of LB has become  mike dean stans, and rightfully so. He really seems like a cool guy, and actually gives a shit about what we want to know about, unlike Jack Onandoff who’s probably sleeping in cause he knows that we know about the 3 songs 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Random but has anyone found anything from Shazam?

I know people were tweaking with the URLs or whatever and wasn’t sure if anything was appearing 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I know people were tweaking with the URLs or whatever and wasn’t sure if anything was appearing 

not yet, there's a likely chance that they won't show up at all after the cotcc era...

but i guess you never know for sure :oopna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Blue Banisters doesn’t have an URL yet, I highly doubt other songs do

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy